Max

After take about a 1ooo photos and teaching my nom how to change it to from front camera (which took like 20 min.) we finnaly left for prom.
"Isn't it a little to early?" Sky says which was true prom didn't star until 6 and it was 4. "You'll see where we're going, well, once we get there!" Zayn said smirking. "c'mon love let's go to the car." Louis said. He opens the door to show a beautiful long black limo waiting for us. "OMG!" We all said starring at each other and shoving the boys out of the way so we could get in. "Glad to see whee cared about." Harry says laughing.
*in the limo*
"So where are we going?" McKenna says. "you'll see." Louis says. "you guys are very suspicious." I say raising an eyebrow. "and you guys ask to many questions." zayns say laughing and raising his eyebrow too.
*the limo stops*
"Here we are!" Niall says grabbing McKennas hand helping her out of the car, zayn, Harry, and Louis do the same for their dates. Once my eyes could get used to the light I realized we where at a restaurant, not one like red Robin this is one was SUPER fancy. "woah." was all Amerie could say which was understandable. "shall we." Louis says opening the door.
*inside*
As soon as I walked in I knew this was going to be expensive. their were waiter dressed on tuxes, whit table cloths, and a giant chandler above the table. I can't believe our boys did this.
*after ordering.*
"I'm gonna go wash my hands." McKenna says. "I'LL COME TOO!" Sky and Amerie said at the same time.....again. "ya me too." I said before the girls had time to tell jinx at each other the restaurant. once we turn the corner I say,"wow guys way to act totally natural back there, no one could tell you you guys were soooooo nervous." *note the sarcasm* "ya ya."mckenna says. "well what do you expect!" Amerie said. "tru." sky says stuffing her mouth with the free mints near the door. "well you guys have nothing to worry about." I say laughing. we come back to the table to hear the boys talking about someone .".......no I swear he's gonna be there." zayns says. "who's gonna be there?" Amerie says. a little startled zayn says, "umm uhhhh no one." "zayn Malik I know when you are lying and you are definitely lying right now, now tell us who is coming." sky says really firm making McKenna and I laugh. "Max Beckmann." Niall says practicality whispering to himself. "wait who is max Beckmann?" Louis ask. "well for starters he had a thing with you'll girl friend," Harry says which makes Louis turn at me raising an eyebrow. "hey I didn't like him he was a creep!" I say reassuring him but his eyebrow still was kept high. "anyway, he thought he was all that and a bag a chips when it came to playing soccer but when tryouts came around turns out he wasn't the way we thought he would be." Harry says. "meaning." Louis says. "he sucked." niall says. "wow way to break the tension niall." McKenna says. "so he didn't make the team which made him really upset and he left to go a different school thank god because he was sooo creepy and really werid." zayns stuffing bread in his mouth, sky and him sure are compatible. "but he might be at the dance tonight because Chelsea Henderson asked him." Niall says. "CHELSEA HENDERSON!" I say a little lounder than I meant. "well I'm guessing you too have a past too." Louis says smirking. "Chelsea Henderson was on my u10 soccer team, she thought so was sooo much better than me but she wasn't, I got traded to a better team thinking I would be no way near her and then she went to my elementary school ever since." I say. "well seems like your jealous." Harry says. "what's that suppose to mean?" I say. "your upset that Chelsea is dating the guy that used to give you all the attention." zayn says. "oh really." Louis says looking at me. "Oh come on guys that's SOO stupid how could you even say that." McKenna says. "ya she's got Louis now." Amerie says. "by the way I think it's time to go." sky says. "CHECK PLEASE!" And all the girls give me the "your welcome" look which I'm truly happy they did.
*walking outside*
Louis comes up from behind and hugs me. "hey boo bear."i say and kiss him on the cheek. "so do you really, you know have feelings for max?" He asked. I looke into his big blue/green eyes and say, "of course not." then he grabs me by the hips and walks me to the car.