Moving day

The next day
I woke up to see my mom pulling out suitcases. "mom what are you doing?" I asked her still tired. "well this is your last week of school before you have to get ready to leave for ucla." she said. So she's basically saying this is my last week with Louis and my friends. Before I could get even more depressed I get a call from McKenna, "heyyy," she said,"heyyyy", I replied. "open you door", "Um ok", I said then walk down stairs and open the door to see the girls and Louis with the boys. "TA DAAAA!" Niall and sky say doing jazz hands. "what are you guys doing here?!" I say laughing. "well my best friend was Leaving to go to California in a week and you don't expect me to help you pack?!" Amerie says "oh and I got a little help too." she says pointing to sky McKenna, harry, zayn, Niall, and of course Louis. "well what are we waiting for let's go." Louis says.
4 hours later
Louis pov:
We been packing for what feels like forever but what amazes me is how beautiful nora is even when she's lifting boxes with her hair in a messing bun, god I'm going to miss her. "well I think that's it." Nora says a little out of breath. Just then her mom walks in crying, "I CANT BELIVE MY BABY GIRL IS LEAVEING FOR COLLEGE!" She says hugging nora and lifting her up and down I look at nora and she's has a "help me" look on her face so I say, "ms. Hemming's can you get us some juice?" "Well help you." sky says taking the girls and lads downstairs leaving me with nora.
I sit down next to her on her bed looking at her blank walls. "I'm going to miss you so much." she says to me. just than without thinking I lean in and kiss her. just before we let go I say, "you won't have to if you stay." "you know I can't and you have Norte dame to think about." she says hugging me. "The only thing I want to think about is you." I said. "oh believe me once I leave you won't forget me." She says smirking. "thank god." I say kissing her.