Boo bear

After school I usually go to mckennas house because she lives behind me and sky and Amerie join us. "So did you meet him?"amerie asked. "Um yeah we played soccer together and then I gave him my number." I said kinda quite. "OMG NORA YASS!!" McKenna and sky both said at the same time. "finally we can all go on group dates with nora!" Said Amerie laughing. "haha thank god!" I said.
*Nora leaves McKennas and goes home to start her homework when she gets text.... from Louis.*
"Hello nora." it was from Louis. "good day Louis Tomlinson." I replied. Then he started calling me. "hello?" I said. "hello how are you?" He asked. "um good I guess what about you?" "I'm great now that I'm talking to you." there was a long pause. "do you really think I'm beautiful like you told in the locker room?" I immediately wanted to take it back. "I know I know I could have called u perfect or flawless but instead I choose boring out dated beautiful, but anyway of course it's true your probably the most extraordinary looking human on the inside and out that I got the pleasure to talk to." he said. another long pause, I stared crying no man in my life has ever been nice to me. "your the first guy ever to say that to me." I said. "wow the lads here in America sure are ignorant if none of them say you are beautiful" "BOO BEAR COME DOWN FOR DINNER!" "Sorry that's my mom got to go can't wait to talk and see you again." "goodbye boo bear." I said laughing. "ya, ya" he said, "goodnight." "night." I said. Then the line went dead but I wanted it so desperately to come back.