Fools gold

Louis pov:
"Nora's going to be fine but we may have to perform surgery on her lungs since they filled up with fluids." the doctor said. "and how much would it be?" Nora's mom asked. "about $1,100 dollars." I doctor said. "we can't afford that." Nora's mom said with tears forming in her eyes. "don't worry well figure something out." McKenna says. "it'll be fine ms.hemming trust me." amerie says. "oh and one more thing nora won't be able to play soccer for a feel weeks." The doctor says. which was understand able. "well anyway were going to get her prepped for surgery you can come and say your something to her before she goes in and I'll make sure you have at least a month to pay." "thank you so much dr.hood." Nora's mom says as we turn the corner to her room. Amerie, McKenna, and sky go up whisper something in her ear and hug her thought their tears. Zayn, Niall, and Harry stand next to he side and think quietly while tears form in their eyes. Nora's mom and sister cried over we unconscious body while her sister put her favorite stuffed animal, I gave her for her 6th birthday it was stuffed lion she called Daniel, next to Nora's arm. then it was my turn. I walk up next to nora and whisper," I'm going to be with you the whole time, you won't be alone." I grab her hand and kiss her one the forehead. nurse tam walks in and rolls her out to the ER.
*two hours later*
Nora still hasn't come out from surgery it was about midnight and I was getting really worried. all that I cali of reply in my mind was that this was my fault. I didn't protect her. to get my mines off the negatives I just try to think of how strong she is, I know she'll get through this. I get up and walk to the little coffee maker. all the girls are sleeping with their boyfriends while Nora's mom hold Stacy and is trying to stay awake.
*1 hour later.
The doctor and out. everyone rushes to their feet still all half asleep. "the surgery was a success she should be realised in two days just make sure she takes it easy." dr hood says smiling. "thank you so much." Nora's mom says holding a sleeping Stacy. "Of course you may visit her tonight and please try to get some sleep." dr hood says noticing the bags under my eyes since I was up all night (see what I did their😉.") about the surgery.
Two days later
Nora was realised and we all had a welcome home party did her.
Nora's pov:
I was so tired but excited to see everyone. I mean I looked like crap wearing a baggy purple sweater, ripped jeans, and black boots, with my hair all frizzy since I haven't washed it in ably a week, but no one seemed to mine. the party was at mckennas an my mom rolled me in since I was still a little out of it from my surgery. "NORA!" Sky says as she open the door. I get up slowly so she can hug but she wraps her ark around me super fast kinda knocking me out of breath. "oh sorry are you ok?!" She says. "ya im fine I say grabbing my chest and sitting back in my chair. I walk in and everyone is saying hi to me then amerie and mckenna come running up to me and hug me," OMG HOW ARE YOU! I CANT WAIT TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPEAN AT SCHOOL WHILE YOU WERE GONE! ITS SO BORIBG WITHOUT YOU!!!" They yell and different times making me laugh. "woah their ladies." Harry says shutting them up. "give her some space." Niall says laughing. "well anyway how are you?" Zayn says. "I'm good I guess my chest just hur-" "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" McKenna and Amerie say when Michael Jackson's thriller comes on they all grab their boy friends and zayns runs over to sky and the snack bar and they run to the middle and dance. I just sit their laughing when Louis comes up to me. "wanna dance?" He says and rolled me to the floor right when a slow song comes on. "I thought you need a redo prom." he says and lifts me up slowly to dance. "Aww thanks boo bear." I say and he leans down and kisses my fire head.
*two hours later
The party's over and I go to bed totally out of it. right when I get into bed I hear a knock on my window.