Switzerland

Chapter by: MachoNachoKennedy

AN: It took everything in me not to change the ending of this part and make it sad

On the first day of their trip in Switzerland, the tour guide showed them the frequent places that tourists loved to visit. The tour finished at a marked where they all had a chance to shop around for souvenirs.

"Lee! Look! Do you know Jasmine symbolizes happiness, deep affection and elegance?"

Lena gave Kara a sad smile. Any attempts that Kara tried to get her to cheer up, failed. Memories of you and Switzerland kept haunting her. Seeing how happy Kara was, made her feel guilty for starting the trip on the wrong foot so she forced herself to cheer up.

X

On the second day, more shops are on schedule. They search around, their attention being drawn to a Hawaiian shop. Near the center of it, a wedding dress was handing. The owner approached Lena as she couldn't stop looking at it.

"It was my wife's wedding dress. I put it there to remember her everyday.

X

On the last day of the trip, the beach is their final destination. Arriving at 8, a man hands them clothes that would be more appropriate for the beach. Making their way to the changing rooms, they find candles scattered all over the sand, a quartet getting ready to play and jasmines all over the ground.

"Kara? Is this a wedding?!"

"What?! I don't know. Lets hurry! The party is about to start.

X

Kara is nowhere to be seen when she finally opens the bag to find a wedding dress. She's confused and unsure of what was going on. There's a knock at the door, letting her to hurry and change. With no other choice, Lena does as she's told and heads out of the room to find a woman waiting for her to guide her back.

She arrives back at the beach, finally finding Kara. By her side, Alex and several DEO agents that she had made an acquaintance with. You're at the front, waiting for her with a smile. Several of your close friends and relatives are seated. She's pulled out of her trance when she hears your father call for her to walk her down the aisle. As they start walking, the quartet starts to play "Can't help falling in love"

The two of you are in tears when she arrives at the alter.

"Don't worry, this is legal." You joke. "...I'll marry you again and again, Lena. I will never get tired...."

"You're a pain in the ass and annoying as hell. But I would rather by annoyed for the rest of my life than spend the rest of my life without you.

The two of you give your vows and the wedding soon ends.

X

At the wedding reception, during the speeches, your father decide to spontaneously give a speech.

".... (y/n). I am a ridiculous man and if you give me another chance to be a father to you..." he stopped trying to fight his tears as he continues. "I will do anything and everything for you to call me Papa again."

His speech for you ends and he continues with Lena's. Praising her and giving her advice about a successful marriage.

Everyone is in tears when he finishes. He looks to you, hoping for you to answer him. You look at him with tears in your eyes. Lena lets go of your hand and gently pushes you to make your way to him. As you reach him, you hug him tightly.

"I love you, papa."

You whisper to him.