Lena Luthor

Prompt by: MachoNachoKennedy

For several months, there were all kinds of rumors as to what ended up happening to Lena. Andrea tried to kill anything that damaged Lena's reputation but there was only so much she could do.

The rumors were even worse when Lena resurfaced so she was forced to give out a lied that her publicity team created for her so that she wasn't labeled like a soon to be villain for disappearing out of nowhere.

Alex knew it was going to be hard for Lena to cope with what happened so she told a brief overview of what happened to Kara. Being the caring best friend that Kara was, she rushed over to Lena's apartment as soon as she could and refused to leave her side, knowing that Lena had a habit of pushing her feelings away and refusing to process things.

X

Lena had gotten accustomed to Kara always being there so the one morning that Kara had left early to deal with an emergency her brain had made her believe that she was married to you and had two kids. Kara hadn't been there to remind her that life wasn't real.

She woke and took a quick shower to prepare a large meal for her family before they all headed to school and work.

"This is for my troublemaker monkey." Lena mumbles while adding Lauren bit more. "This is for my sweet boy." She says after placing everything on his plate. "And this is for Mrs. Luthor." She happily said. "Leon? Lauren? (Y/N)?! Breakfast is ready! I won't reheat...oh"

Not hearing anything or seeing her children running around to find their things, she realized that she wasn't in the world anymore.

"I need to call Kara."

Lena wasn't sure if she was ever going to get over what happened. 20 years had been a long time. She had been a mother and a wife. Finding out that none of it was real was devastating.