Fight

AN: Merry Christmas! Hope you're all staying safe these holidays. 

You and Lena were taking a stroll through the park after eating near one of the restaurants. Lena had been telling you all about Kara's latest failed scheme when you stopped near one of the benches that was completely covered in snow. 

"What? What's wrong?" You just give her a grin and using both hands, manage to make a quick but large snowball to throw at her. With your perfect aim, it manages to hit her straight in the chest. "What the fuck, (y/n)! That hurt!"

After knowing Lena for so long, you knew that it hadn't hurt for a second, she just loved being overdramatic. 

"Oh come on! It's the first time it's snowed in National City since I've moved and I can't let this opportunity go to waste. Lets have a snowball fight."

"No. You already ruined my shirt. Do you have any idea how much it cost?"

"Lena! You literally have like 5 of these in the same color."

She narrows her eyes at you, making you panic internally. It's not for another minute when Lena finally turns around to the direction of the car. 

"Lets go!"

X

The two of you had forgotten all about the snow incident, at least that's what you thought. For the days after the incident, Lena had been spending her time in the lab building something to get you back for ruining the shirt. You were none the wiser as she hid it from you whenever you ate lunch with her. After a week of working on it in her spare time, Lena felt it was time to use it. 

You were just getting out of your car when Lena suddenly rushed outside of the house and began to spray you with snowballs. There was nothing you could do to protect yourself as they just kept coming. 

"I'm sorry! Lena! This isn't fair! Uncle! I won't do it again! I'll buy you another shirt!"

Finally the shooting stops and you take a quick peek at her. 

"The same color?"

"Yes! Just stop shooting at me."

She smiles, running up to kiss you. 

"I'm glad we've come to an agreement."