Baby Luthor #1

Chapter by: MachoNachoKennedy

"I already told you Lena, we're not ready yet!"

"Then when?!" Lena yelled at you, her annoyance clear in her voice. You took a deep breath to calm yourself to not continue arguing with her. Yelling back was just going to start an endless cycle of yelling at each other. "What?! Now you don't want to say anything? Oh for fuck sake!"

Lena grabbed the bottle of whisky and took a large sip of it to make the burn relieve some of the tension. All she wanted was to have a kid. To fill the void in her heart that she's been having after what happened in the simulation. There's a moment a silence between the two of you before you decide to speak again.

"We are not going to have a kid, Lena. Not now."

You tell her firmly. She glared at you, threw the whole bottle to the ground and ran to the bedroom to which she locked behind her.

X

You ended up sleeping in the couch. Your back hurt but that wasn't what worried you at the moment. Lena was missing and you weren't sure where she had gone. Hoping that she was at work, you prepared the two of you some lunch and got ready for work.

You had barely gotten out of your car when one of your agents rushes up to greet you in a hurry.

"Director Luthor! Good Morning!"

"Good Morning, Agent Garcia. Is there something that you needed."

"N...no ma'am. I just came to greet you and to wish you a great rest of the day."

You narrowed your eyes at him, making him run away in a panic. Something was definitely up at the DEO. You head upstairs to get even more suspicious. Agents stopped talking as the elevator doors opened for you.

"Where is Agent Danvers and Agent Luthor?"

You asked one of them. He tries to distract you as you head to the room but you pay him no attention. You were going to get to the bottom of whatever was happening.

"What is happening--" You stopped talking as soon as your eyes land on the unwanted intruder. Your blood boils with anger when you start to think about what had happened. You clenched your fist, ready to punch him. "What are you doing here?" Kara tried to block your path but you just pushed her aside. The man simply continues to back away until his back hits the wall. "I asked what the fuck are you doing here?!" You hit his face hard, making fall to the ground with a bleeding nose. "Are you planning on enslaving this world again?! Huh!? I'll put a bullet between your eyes right now and end this!" You kicked him repeatedly to get an answer from him but you get nothing. Alex and the rest of the team jump in to pull you away from him. "You're piece of shit! Tell me--"

You hear a cry to your left. As you turn around you spot the crying baby in Lena's arms. She gently rocks him to sleep while whispering something that you weren't able to hear. It doesn't take long before he's back to sleeping again.

"His name is Zol-Gand" The man finally speaks. "He's my son. Lena's the mother."