I Probably Did It

Chapter by: MachoNachoKennedy

Lena was debating whether or not to pretend like she had never gotten word that you wanted to talk to her at your office. With the way you were pacing up and down your office, she knew that you weren't in a good mood. Deciding to deal with it at a later time, she spins on her heel and starts to head back to her lab.

"Luthor!"

She freezes when she hears you call her name. When she turns around, she gives you a sheepish smile as she makes her way back to your office.

"Yes, my love?"

You roll your eyes, and stand aside for her to come in.

"Sit down."

After the two of you take a seat, Lena decides to speak first.

"I can...."

You don't give her a chance to explain before you interrupt her.

"Did you do it?"

Lena scoffs at the accusation.

"First of all, how dare you? Why would you assume that I did something? I've only been in my lab the entire day so there's now way that I had anything to do with those drones...." She trails off when she realizes what she had said. You narrow your eyes at her, making her sigh. "Okay, fine it was me. But I'm your wife! You can't reprimand me."

X

Lena cursed you under her breath as you still made her organize the weapon and gadget rooms.