Whatever Happened to Us - Part 2

Chapter by: MachoNachoKennedy

It's been 2 years since you arrived to Japan and you decided to pack up and head to your next and final destination, Nepal. Adjusting to Nepal was easier than Japan so it didn't take long to get used to the new environment.

Ehani Maharjan. Considered to be the most beautiful in the city, caught your attention. You had come to work alongside her father, where he had introduced the two of you. Much like, Sasha, the two of you clicked instantly but you knew that nothing could ever come of it. It was impossible for you as all you could think about was your kids and how they would feel about you dating Ehani.

You kept quiet about your feelings but she admitted to you that she had feelings for you. It broke your heart to turn her down but it was necessary. The two of you thankfully, managed to remain friends and soon enough, Ehani had announced her marriage to Girvesh.

You knew that you couldn't stay so after the wedding, you left the city. All was well until you receive a call from Sam.

"(y/n)? Remember that favor you owe me?"

"What is it?"

"I need you to come back to National City. I can't help L-Corp without you."

You sigh, knowing that even if you didn't owe Sam a favor, you would still do anything to help with your Lena's company.

"I'll help."

"Thank you. I'll send you all the details."