First Trial

Prompt by: MachoNachoKennedy

Months after training her in the real world, Lena is finally ready for the virtual training program that had been perfected over the months that you had been training her.

"Listen Ms. Luthor, if anything happens to you in there, call for me, Alex or any available agents out there. Supergirl..."

Lena rolled her eyes and laid down on the bed.

"I can handle myself. Shall we?"

You forced yourself to take a deep to not tell her anything that you were going to regret. This woman was going to be the death of you.

"Director (l/n), the simulation is ready."

You nodded at the agent handling the simulation and laid down on the bed as the other agents as well as Alex were thrust into the simulation.

X

Your main priority for this training exercise was to watch how well Lena would use her training. It didn't surprise you as Lena handled herself well. She was able to use her skills and the environment to take out the enemies. The simulation was going well for a moment when suddenly agents started disappearing one by one.

You tried to reach for Lena when suddenly there's a three headed alien standing in front of you.

"Shit!" You yelled. "Someone wants me dead!"

You were frustrated as hell. It seemed like every time you and Lena were in the VR environment something would go wrong. First the tank and now the alien.

You tried running around he alien but it was quite fast and ended up grabbing you. Struggling against his hold, you found it to be useless as he throws you across the street.

"My back."

You whimpered in pain as you forced yourself to stand up. Lena was still missing and you had no idea what the hell was going on. Sometimes you really hated how real the VR had gotten.

You hear a screaming woman, making you smile as you assume it's one of your agents that had come back to get you and Lena.

"Ha! What an idiot..."

When you get closer to the alien, you can clearly hear the voice and see that it was Lena. Even worse, that she was currently running towards alien at full speed to attack with a knife, more specific a butter knife.

"Oh shit! That's my idiot! LENA!!!"

X

"Jackie?"

"Yes, Ms. Rojas?"

"Another successful job. Please continue doing what you're doing until they confess. Keep me updated on their progress."

She turns off her screen and headed out for lunch, leaving Jackie to deal with you and Lena.