Virtual Reality - Pt. 3

Prompt by: MachoNachoKennedy

Lena was baffled about what had happened. She couldn't for the life of her figure out how her VR system managed to merge with the VR system in the DEO. Specifically to that VR. Why couldn't it be just a random strange, it just had to be yours. Lena continued to perform a serious of test but couldn't find a failure in the system so she decided to go to the creator of the program.

"What are you up to, Andrea?"

Lena asks her after barging into her office. Andrea's secretary had tried to stop her but she was no match to Lena.

"Excuse me?"

"Your VR failed again! I tried to fix the bug the bug that I had told you about and guess what? Your VR brought me to a war simulation with...with...someone."

Lena stutters at the end, realizing that she really couldn't tell Andrea who she with.

"My VR is working exactly as it should. It gives you what you ask for and if you asked for that certain someone then it fulfilled it's duty."

Lena scoffed at Andrea's word. There was no way that she had thought about you.

"Stop that. I know you are somehow behind this. I need you to stop interfering in my business."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lena. I told you, my VR is an AI. I can't control it."

Lena's had enough of Andrea denying everything that she had been accusing her off so she leaves. Andrea grins in victory, knowing that it was just a matter of time before her plan worked. She pours herself a drink, opening the most expensive bottle she had. This was a reason to celebrate.

"Jackie?"

"Yes, Ms. Rojas?"

"You're doing a great job."