Those Two Volleyball Players (Saeko x Reader)

AN: Um, this is for my boy readers or gay readers. Saeko and you. ENJOY!! By the way, I'm so sorry for ot writing in years! Sorry! Hope this fixes this!

You walked towards your girlfriend. 

"Saeko!" She turned her head towards you. She smiled. 

"Y/n! Ha!" She looked at you, who was still in your volleyball uniform. "I love seeing you in this. You look so beautiful/handsome." She said smiling. You kissed her cheek and hugged her. "Come on, we got to go pick up my brother. I'll drive." You rolled your eyes. You sighed. 

"I left the throw up bag at your house." She laughed thinking you was sarcastic. You were so for real though. You got in the car. You made it to Karsuno. You swallowed your throw up. "Ugh... I don't feel good." Saeko laughed. Tanaka walked in. 

"God, what the hell happened here? You look sick Y/n." He said. You nodded.

"N-Never better..." You whispered as Saeko laughed. She smiled at you.

"Shut up Ryu and get in before I leave you in the parking lot!" She yelled. Tanaka got in the car. "Alright, Y/n where is your game?" Your game is next week. 

"Uh, in Tokyo. Why?" You asked as Ryu took a nap.  Saeko took her lollipop out of her mouth.

"Wanted to see if I could go. But I have to stay with Ryu. He's hopeless without me!" She said smiling. "Maybe I can leave him with Noya. Haha! Kidding. Even if that's a good idea." She said staring at through the window.

"I can give you guys tickets if you want to go." She put on the brakes out of the blue. "Ack!" You fell forward. Luckily, you weren't harmed. A car passed us. 

"Watch it, idiot!!" Saeko yelled. She turned to you. "Sorry 'bout that, Y/n. Anyway, you'll really do that?" You nodded. She smiled. "Seems like I got the best girlfriend/boyfriend in the world."