Mini (Lev x Reader)

You were happy with your boyfriend,but you hated being small.IT SUCKED!!All you do is look up to see face.You hated everything about being small.You didn't wish to Lev tall but you wished to be taller.You were really upset with your brother Tetsuro Kuroo.You knocked on the door because you forgot your keys and he opened it.You sighed."Hello?Any there?"He said to tease you now your were mad.You kicked his shin.(Hey,Hey.I said you were small.I didn't say you were weak)"Oh god!"

"Boke!You know I'm here!"You said walking past him.

"I was just kidding y/n."

"Yeah,yeah.You always are."

"Come on y/n.It can't be that bad being small."You crossed your arms.

"Like you would know."

"Point taken."You sighed.

"I only wanna be a bit taller."You texted Lev:

Y/N: LLLEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVV

Bean Pole: Wha?

Y/N: Excuse me?

Bean Pole: I mean yea

Y/N: I'm coming over

Bean Pole: Kay

Y/N: Thanks bae

You put your phone away.You got out your car.You knocked on the door."Lev?"

"Hey y/n."He said opening the door.

"Thanks."You said smiling."Are your parents home?"

"No."

"Kay."You two sat on his bed all comfortable and watch snow white."Those dwarfs are small."You said making yourself feel better.

"Like you?"Lev said.You slowly turned your head.Then you smacked Lev in the head.Yaku was right:that did feel good."Ow..."

"Shut up bean pole."you laughed.

"Ok mini.Let me teach a lesson."He smacked you with a pillow and started laughing.

"It is on sucker!"For the rest of the night you guys pillow fought.You won like the boss you are.

(The Next Day)

Lev was walking to school.When BAM!!! "Oof!"you jumped on his back."What the heck y/n?"

"I bet dwarf's can't do that.Hehe!"You laughed.You noticed Lev was quiet."What?"

"You're so cute when you laugh."He smiled.You blushed.You quickly turned your face.You kissed his cheek and hopped down.

"I love you too."You said walking away leaving him in awe.

"That's me girl."