Flower Crowns(Akaashi x daughter x Reader)

Akaashi and your daughter,Noa,were playing in your mother's garden.It was as big as a field."Daddy!Look at the pretty flowers!"Akaashi looked at the flowers.Noa ran into the flowers.

"I wonder if y/n would look even more beautiful in these flowers."Akaashi whispered thinking about you.

"Daddy!Can we pick some flowers for Mommy?Please!!!"

"We have to ask grandma first."He said knowing that your mom would kill him AND you for messing with her flowers.

"Ok..."Noa frowned.Akaashi hated seeing his girls upset.

"Tell you what,I'll ask.You choose the ones you like best."

"Really?!"She smiled big.

"Yea."She hugged him.Then he went inside."Uh....Kou?"Your mom turned to Akaashi.

"Yes?"

"C-Can we pick your flowers?"She scared him.Her meanness is beyond yours.Her opened wide.

"WHAT?NO!"He got worried because you were sleeping,and he thought you looked so cute while you were sleeping (like you did to him).

"Shh.Please,Noa really likes them."

"Oh really?"You and your mother loved flattery."Then,yes.Of course you can pick them.But only the first grove.Her first grove was huge.

"Done."He left to go back to Noa"She said yes!"

"YAY!!!!Come on Daddy!"She grabbed his hand and ran to first grove."Daddy start picking!"

(After a couple hours of picking)

"Daddy,I just remembered Mommy's BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!"

"Yeah...?"

"I didn't get her a present!"

"It's ok.She loves anyway."

"No!! I feel so stupid!"

"Don't feel that way!"Her face brightened up.

"I got an idea!"She ran inside the house.

(In the house *switching to Noa's POV*)

I'm a doofus!She'll most likely think I'm a monster!But I won't let that happen!"Grammy!Grammy!I need your help!"Grammy turned to me.

"What is it hon?"

"Do we have yarn?"

"THAT'S what you were screaming about?"

"Yea."I crossed my arms.She sighed.

"Yes."

"Where?"

"In my room."

"Where in your room?"

"The craft table."

"Thanks!"I ran to the craft table when I heard Mommy's voice.

"What is all this noise?I am trying to sleep!"Mommy moaned.

"Welcome to the world sleepy-head!"Grammy said.I found the yarn and trotted to the guest room.I set the yarn down and ran back outside."Daddy!Come with the flowers!"( *switching back to normal POV*)

"Ok."Akaashi picked the flowers up and walked after his daughter."Is your Mom awake?"

"Yea,but she and Grammy are yelling at each other."

"Oh.Oh! Cover your ears when we get to the door."Akaashi said knowing the will be some cursing.You told him to never enter you and your mom's fights.

"Ok."She put her hands over her ears.After moving past the fight and making it safely to the guest room.Akaashi closed the door,for Noa.He saw the yarn and looked at the flowers.He knew she wanted to make flower crowns.But why all these flowers.There were WAY to many."Get  ready!We are gonna make five flower crowns!One for Mommy,one for grammy,one for grappy,one for me,and one for you!"

"Ok."

"Let's get to work!"They started to create flower crowns,and they hid them in a desk.You entered the room.

"Dinner's ready."

"Good,cause I'm hungry."Noa said leaving the room.Akaashi kissed your head.

"What've you two been up to all day?"You asked.

"It's a secret."

"Aww!You know I anxious to know secret Akaashi!"

"Don't worry,you'll find out soon."

"GET  YOUR BUTT'S IN HERE BEFORE WE EAT ALL THE FOOD!!!!!!"your mother yelled.

"WE'RE COMING OLD HAG!!!"You yelled back.

"OLD HAG?!COME HERE AND TELL THAT TO ME FACE LIPPY!!!!"

"LIPPY?!I swear I will kill my mother,Akaashi."

"No you won't."

"Ok."

(Next day)

"Happy birthday Mommy!"Noa shouted.

"Thanks Noa!"

"You are so old."Your mom said.

"At least I'm not 81."You said.She scoffed.Noa had her flower crown on."That is beautiful."

"Thanks!I made it.Daddy,bring it out!"Akaashi walked up to you and set a red rose flower crown on your head.He had a purple flowers on the crown.

"Happy birthday babe."

"Thanks Akaashi."

"What was daddy's present?"Both of your eyes threw themselves open,knowing that his present was the make-out session this mourning.

"A kiss."You were kinda telling the truth

"Ok."

"Go ahead and eat the cake,sweetheart."Akaashi said.

"YAY!!"You two laughed as she stuffed cake in her mouth.