The Giggles You Create(Tendou x Reader)

You were walking down the street peacefully. Everything was quiet until... "YYYYYY/NNNNNN- CCCCHHHHANNNNN!!!!!!!" You twist your head to see your boyfriend skipping towards you with a huge smile on his face. Oh my god. Is he serious?Of course he is. He's Satori Tendou. You thought. He hugged you from behind, but then frowned. 

"What's wrong?" You asked noticing the frown on his face.

"Y/n-chan, you left without me!!" He shouted.

"Sorry...?"

"You should be. I accept your apology." You laughed. He smiled at your giggle. He will always love it when he makes you laugh. He loves it so much that his ring tone is of  your laugh (even though you think your laugh is ugly).He hugged you again. You hugged him back. You looked down at your watch. It was 8:00.

"Oh god. Sorry Satori gotta go. Love you." You kissed him,and you ran home. You crossed your fingers that your Dad was not home. 

"Your late. What were you doing that you had to be late?" You looked down at your watch. It was 8:01. Dang it! You thought. Your Dad is strict. Ever since your Mom died, you didn't know the meaning of happiness until you met Satori. Your mom was the only awesome adult in your life. Your dad was always strict. "Well?"

"Uhh, um, I was studying in the library. I got distracted while reading, Japanese Understatement and Overstatements. Sorry, D-" His eyebrows raised up. "Father." 

"Alright. Cook dinner." He walked away. You sighed. Your phone rang. Satori Love :) You picked up the phone. 

"Hello?" You whispered. 

"HI Y/n-chan!!!!"

"Shh."

"Huh?"

"My dad's home."

"Oh yeah. Why doesn't your dad like me?" 

"My Dad hates EVERYONE."

"He doesn't hate you."

"..."

"Y/n-chan? He doesn't hate you right?"

"..."

"WHAT?! I'm coming over there."

"Wait, Satori don't -"He hung up.

"Who is Satori?" You turned your head to see you dad. 

"No one. I gotta go."

"No." He grabbed my arm. He squeezed it. HARD.

"Ahh!" Then out of nowhere, Satori punched my dad. "Oh my god!" Satori looked at you.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Did this bastard hurt you?"

"Um... kinda." Satori had enough. He gently grabbed my hand. And you and Satori left the house.

"Sorry for coming in uninvited."

"No problem. I'm kinda glad you did." He smiled. You couldn't help but smiling back. You laughed.

"You know what I love about you?" Satori asked.

"My laugh? You told me a million times."

"Nope. Not your laugh."

"Then what?" 

"Everything about you." :)