Bubbles (Hinata x Reader) {EDITED}

Hinata had a crush on you.

That much was obvious.

It always had been.

Even when you dated Kageyama. He was the happiest one when Kageyama broke up with you for some stupid extra.

Every time you say 'hey' he melts. This simp had it down bad for you.

To be honest you liked him too.You already knew his feelings, but what fun would it be if the boy doesn't man up and ask himself?

Don't have an answer? Exactly.

One day you were playing with your sister when a popping sound echoed in your ear.

"What was that?" You asked. Your sister shrugged, but then giggled as she looked at something behind you.

"Look, Y/N! Bubbles!" She shouted. You loved bubbles as a kid, just like her.

A bubble popped on her nose and she giggled. You smiled at the adorable expression she had.

She was so adorable when she wasn't screaming or throwing random stuff at you.

You blink in confusion as you noticed a pink heart sat on her nose where the bubble just was. "A heart, Y/N, a heart!" The little girl shouted.

"Yeah, I can see that! Where are they coming from?"

"I don't know."

"Snack time!" Your mom called, signalling for your little sister's time to go in and eat. She perked up in interest.

"Ooh! Snack time!" She ran inside to eat here snack.  Without the girl who asked to play with you, you stood up, wanting  to find out who was sending those hearts in bubbles. You followed the bubbles through the trail, collecting the heart.

You smiled at the familiar face in front of you.

"Hey Hinata."

Hinata was blowing a bubble with a paper heart in front of the bubble maker.

"Hey Y/N! I knew you would find me!" He said with a pure, big grin.

"Why are blowing bubbles to my house?" You asked, tilting your head some. He stood up.(You're shorter than him srry).

"So I can do this." He said. He kissed you lips softly.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Huh?

"Wha??" That's all that could come out of your mouth. Hinata laughed at your lost expression.

"I love you Y/N."

You're face heated some before a smile tugged at your lips.

"I love you too."

He held your hand as you brought him over to your house. You're little sister ran up to you with a grin.

"Did you find out who was sending the bubbles?" She asked.

"In fact, yeah." You smiled, kneeling down and ruffling her hair.

"Who?" As if on cue, Hinata walked in.

"My new boyfriend."