Truth or Dare(Oikawa x Reader)

You were walking down the halls when you were stopped by a mob of Oikawa fan girls.You rolled your eyes.You were not one of those girls."Yum these are delicious.Thanks."Oikawa said with his smile.the girl blushed.

"Oh!It was nothing!Here,have them all."

"Thanks."

"Can I have a selfie?"

"You want a selfie with me?Well then,of co-"POW!He was hit in the head with a ball.

"Hey.No one ge-"Oikawa turned to see Iwa quickly turned back to the shocked girls.

"Rain check on that selfie.Sorry girls."He is so stupid.After the girls left he saw you walking past him."Hey y/n!"

"Oikawa."

"What are you doing after practice?"

"Nothing why?"

"Meet me by the cafe?"

"Sure.See you there."

"Trashykawa!"

"Geez Iwa-chan.I'm coming."Oikawa ran towards Iwa and disappeared.Thank god.And why at the cafe?I you thought about it anymore,you'd be late and you knew your coach would kill you.

(At the cafe after practice)

"Y/n!Over here!"Oikawa shouted at you.

"I'm coming,I'm coming."You sat next to him."So what are we doing?"

"Playing truth or dare."

"And we couldn't do this at your house?Or mine?"

"We could.But your mom and dad hate me."Your mom did hate him.

"My dad doesn't hate you."

"No.But I hate your dad."

"I do too.Let's just play "

"Truth or dare?"He said after getting you a bubble tea.You wanted to pay for it but,nnoo.He had too.

"Truth."

"Why does your mom hate me?"

"She thinks your naive,which you are,and stupid."

"I'm naive?"

"Yep.Now it's your turn.Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Don't pay anything for me for the whole day."He put his hand on his heart and gasped like you told him volleyball isn't a sport he could play.Weirdo.

"Fine.This one's for me.I want a truth for myself."

"Ok..."

"Do you love y/n?"

What? You thought.

"Yep."But before you could say anything you noticed his lips were on yours.You kissed back.

Once you two stopped,you asked,"Are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yep,even though I know your answer is yes though."

"Oh so now you can read my mind?"

"No but you can read mine."

"You want to kiss me,don't you?"

"Yep."And that's what he did.