Miracles (Ennoshita x Reader) {Edited}

You have been having a horrible life right now.

No one in your family wanted you. You were a mistake and will always be. Well, at least, in their minds. Your parents want nothing to do with you at all. They'll divorce pretty soon, but neither wants custody. You could dumped somewhere completely out of this world.

What could be worse?

Your dog, D/n, is the only family who liked you. Who treated you like you were a person. Who treated you like you existed at all. 

He just got ran over by a car.

What will it take for life to finally be down cracking your heart into pieces? You have been in the veterinarian's office for days. You refuse to leave with D/n. You have cried over and over to your boyfriend, Ennoshita. He's the only one can make you feel anything other than hurt right now.

"He'll get better, right?"

"Of course. He's just like you: strong."

~~~

You were feeling better and was sleeping in Ennoshita's house because his parents love you. 

Must be nice to have loving parents.

"Hey, Buttercup, do you wanna take a walk?" Ennoshita asked you. A smile tugged at your lips as your face heated up. You loved it when he called you 'buttercup'.

"Sure why not." You sat up and grabbed Ennoshita's hand. You first started off at the Pet shop. "Why are we here?" You asked, looking at him confused. He didn't have any pets. What could he need here?

"I'm getting a new dog. I thought a beautiful expert like you could help."

"Fine. You're lucky you're cute." The two of you picked up dog food, toys, and a dog bed. You of course schooled him on what was good for a dog and what wasn't.

But of course, something was off.

Everything was D/n's favorite things.

What was this guy planning?

"These are d/n's favorite things. Your new dog is like mine. I wish he was here." You muttered, your mood dampening.

Ennoshita frowned slightly. He hated seeing you sad. A pretty face like yours can't be sad. You're feelings are contagious. When you're sad, he's sad. When you're happy, he's happy. When you're upset, he's upset.

The only thing he wants is to make you smile.

"Cheer up, buttercup! We aren't done yet!" Ennoshita told you, kissing your cheek.

"O-Ok." Next you went to the bed shop. You picked out your favorite one and Ennoshita took a picture. "Isn't it pretty?"

"Yes, but it isn't beautiful like you." Ennoshita commented. You blushed a bit and smiled. What a charmer. You kissed his cheek and you two kept walking.

You had no idea why he needed a new bed.

His bed was completely fine and unique. He's so emotionally attached to it. It's hard to believe that he was buying another one. Not to mention he wanted your advice on it. Strange.

What was he planning?

~~~

"You two should go see D/n. I'm sure he'll want to see his owner first when he wakes up." Ennoshita's mom suggested to the two of you with a smile.

"Good idea." You told her. "I was heading there anyway." You chuckled lightly. Ennoshita shot a smile at his mom, who gave one right back.

"We'll be back." Ennoshita waved goodbye before shutting the door behind him.

After what felt like ages was finally up, you two arrived at the veterinarian. Ennoshita smiled at you, stopping you short.

"Hey, wait right here for me, okay?"

"Eh? Oh sure, I guess." After a few minutes passed, Ennoshita came back with a leash and two doctors, you're suspicions rose.

"Alright, Ennoshita, what's going on?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Can't a man surprise his girlfriend?" Ennoshita asked, pulling out a fluffy dog directly behind him. Tears welled up in your eyes as you recognized your one and only puppy right there. He was walking. He barked at you. Tears drained out of your eyes as you rushed over to your dog.

"My puppy!!" You hugged D/N tightly, refusing to let go. You buried your face into your dog's coat of fur. "I thought... I thought I'd never see you again..." You whispered into his fluff.

"That's not the only surprise." Ennoshita said.

You looked up at him with teary eyes of confusion. You blinked as you tilted your head.

"There's more?"

"Yep. Come on."

~~~

"This has to be a dream."

Standing in Ennoshita's house, you're face was a totally shocked expression.

The bed, hand picked by you, was sitting in a room with the dog stuff on the ground directly beside it. Everything you could possibly need was all in this one room.

"My mom agreed to take care of you for a while! So basically, you're living with me from now on!" He grinned.

"Y-You mean it?"

"Yep! D/n, of course, gets his own bed and you-" He was interrupted by the big hug he was pulled into, his heart pounding in his chest. Tears threatened to spill from your eyes.

"Thank you, Ennoshita! I love you so much!"

He wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your hair.

"I love you too."

Who doesn't believe in miracles?

Because after that day, how could you not?