Camping with you(Yaku x Reader)

e/c = eye color 

s/c = skin color

h/c = hair color

Yaku arrived at your house."Honey your boyfriends here!"Your mom said.

"Ok."You walked outside."Oh...Yaku...whatcha ya doing?"You asked.

"Here to ask you if you wanna go camping me."

"Alone?"

"Alone."

"I'm in!Let me go pack."You ran in your house."I'm going camping with Yaku mom."

"Wait what?"

"Bye!!!"You said getting Yaku's car.Seeing her follow you."Drive Yaku drive!"

"Ok."Yaku drove to his yard.

"Even better!"You said getting out.

"I know."

"I'll make the fire."You said with a lighter.

"Wait what?"You burst out laughing at your boyfriend shocked face.When you stopped,Yaku still confused.

"Relax Yaku.I'm not a psycho-"

"Yes you are."You two turned to see Lev.

"Shut up."You said smacking him in the head.(Another reason Yaku loved you)."Why are you here?"

"I see my sister and Yaku-san together.Outside his house.In the backyard."It was weird being lev sister,and being older,your smaller than him.(What did you expect?)

"Who let you in?"

"I know who's kicking you out."You said pushing back into the house."Sorry bout him."

"No problem."

(When night fell)

You ate the Marshmallow then the chocolate.You left him graham crackers."Delicious."

"I know."You gasped."What?"You grabbed his hand and ran outside with a flash light.

"I showed Lev this when he was a kid.Now it's time I showed you."You turned off the flashlight and stars shined.Yaku sweared he saw a twinkle beautiful e/c eyes.

"The sky is pretty, you're beautiful."Yaku said.You blushed and hugged him.

"I love you so much Yaku."

"I love you too y/n."he kissed you.

A/N:I know it's a short one.Srry. :(