Hug Me? (Ushijima x Reader)

A/N: I am super sorry! Home stuff has been killing me!! Okay, hopefully this helps you. L/n is last name, by the way.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! You popped it out and the alarm popped off the shelf. "Ugh, what time is it?" You check your phone. It was 8:40. You were going to be late! If you don't get to your school now, your teacher would kill you! You slowly dragged yourself to the bathroom. You sleepily reached for your toothbrush. Then, Beep! You looked at your phone to see you got a message from your boyfriend, Ushiwaka!! Your face brighten up and smiled you immetedatly got ready quickly, and rushed to school. "Ushiwaka!!" You smiled at him you opened your arms for a hug, but he just looked down to you and ruffled your hair but gently. He's less affectionate than most people. In public...

"Hey, Y/n. Your teacher told me to get you because you were late. I knew you weren't absent so there was no excuse." Ushiwaka said. 

"You know me too well! That old hag-"

"Ahem." You looked up to see your teacher. That old lady hates your guts. It's fair, because you hate her too. 

"Mrs. Kagami."

"Ms. L/n. Mr. Ushijima."

"Hello Mrs. Kagami. I'm dropping her off like you asked." Ushiwaka said. Her cruel and raggedy voice is so ANNOYING. 

"Thank you, Mr. Ushijima. You are free to go." Mrs. Kagami said.

"Bye-Bye Ushiwaka." You mumbled. He waved and walked away. You returned your attention to Mrs. Kagami. You hate that he has to leave and you have to deal with HER of all people.

"Ms. L/n, you have been late the whole year. It is almost like you want to get on my bad side." She said. I feel the same way. And it's not my fault it's too early.

"Sorry, I guess."

"You guess?! Ms. L/n, you are constantly getting on my nerves! Why can't you be like your brother?" 

"Because I'm not him!" You yelled back. You brother, Sai, is the perfect student. You hate being compared to him. But at home, Sai was so bratty! You can't stand him.

"Well you should be!"

"But I'm not! That's what you have to accept!" I shouted. No one but Ushiwaka and Tendou understands.

"Do not argue with me Ms. L/n."

"But you are trying to make me someone I'm not!"

"That is it, Ms. L/n! You have a detention!" She yelled and walked into the room. Is she kidding? I did nothing but I get punished?! What does she have against me?!  You stomp after her. You slam your books down in anger. You push the chair back and sit in it. You sink down. Everyone is staring at you. You give them the cold stare.

"What?!" You say coldly. Everyone quickly snapped their heads forward.

"Ms. L/n, you are acting childish!" Mrs. Kagami said. You open your mouth for a comeback but she quickly shuts you down. You sink lower. After class you found Ushijima walking towards you.

"How was it?"

"What do you think?" You snapped. You sighed. "Can I have a hug?" He sighed. He signalled 'bring it in'. You smiled bright. Finally! You hugged him and he did too. Maybe this day wasn't that bad after all.