Chapter One

Welcome everyone, to part 3 of the " Is This the Real Thing" series. The wedding is over and it's time for the beginning of an exciting honeymoon in Peru. Can and  Sanem have devoted their lives to each other and proven their love, now this will be their time for happiness. Hope you enjoy the story.

" Sanem, my love, wake up we're about to land." Can whispered in his wife's ear. She moaned, shifting around in her seat, " What?" She mumbled, reaching for his arm. She slide her arms around his, hugging it and wiggling closer to him. He smiled as he looked at her, she made him feel like he was the only man alive, he thought, as a shiver ran down his spine. He kissed her on top of the head , " Hey, you need to put you seatbelt on, babe." He said a little louder. She opened her eyes," Oh," she said, " Sorry I was having a delightful dream."  Her eyes dancing with desire. He looked into her eyes, " Really, was I in your dream? He asked, letting his imagination start to run wild. She squinted her eyes, " No, it wasn't you, it was someone much younger, and smaller than you." she said, teasing her husband. She laughed out loud, " I was just dreaming about our family, our child and what they would look like, be like." She said, closing her eyes, and letting her mind drift back to her dream. Can sighed, " You can be sure they will be handsome, and smart." He replied, but his thoughts were of how this said child would come to be. " She sat up and fasten her seatbelt, " Do you have us a place to stay here in Rome, or do I need to call for a room somewhere?" She asked. " No, everything is already setup for us, in a hotel close to the magazine office. He said, having a hard time of banishing that image. He felt feverish and nervous, as he watched her smooth down her hair and adjust her clothes, as they made their approach to land. 

She never  liked the landings, so she held his hand tightly, and closed her eyes, as the plane made its landing. He watched her, his heart full of love, he would never let anything happen to her, he thought. He would lay down his own life for her in a heart beat, he knew the country they were going to could be dangerous at times, so keeping her safe would be his main objective. He hadn't told her yet, but he had hired 2 men to act as protectors for them while they were there. One for her, to accompany her wherever she went, when he wasn't with her, and they other to act as an assistant for him as he explored the countryside. He really didn't anticipate anything bad to happen, but to be careful was the main thing. It took an hour to get there luggage and find a taxi to take them to the hotel. The meeting with the ad group was set for later in the afternoon, so they had time to rest a bit, but if he knew his wife, she will want to eat somewhere first. The hotel was beautiful and more than acceptable, with the wonderful carvings and etchings though out the lobby area. The antique chandeliers that hung in the middle, had caught her attention. " Can, look at that." She said her eyes wide and mesmerized by it all, but all he could see was her. He loved to watch her as she discovered new things, he got this feeling deep down inside him that he couldn't explain, and she unlocked so many things within him, it made him feel like he was blushing.  

Their room was overlooking the city. and had a small balcony. Sanem stood there, gazing out at a place she had never seen before, but had dreamed about many times. she swung around, her face illuminated from excitement, " Can lets order room service, and eat out here on the balcony." she said, twirling around like a child. He laughed, " If that's what you want, then that's what we'll do. Your wish is my command, my love." he said, bowing to her. since they more than likely would head out the next day for Peru, there wasn't much reason to unpack, and Can wanted to spend as much time with her, alone, as possible. They had four hours until the meeting, so they ordered their lunch and settled back to get comfortable. But the pressures of the job were already beginning, with the ringing of his phone, " Hello, yes this is Can Divit, what can I do for you." he asked. The lady on the other end of the phone introduced herself as an assistant from the magazine office, and she explained there had been a situation with the transportation from Cusco, Peru, to Aqua Calientas, where they would make their main housing area. The office had arranged for a private car to drive them to Aqua Calientas from Cusco, but the plans fell through. she asked if they would like to travel by train. Can didn't feel comfortable traveling that way, especially with Sanem, so he declined the offer, but he suggested to possibly rent a car for him to drive there himself. So the arrangements would be made for a car for them to have while they were there. The assistant confirmed the meeting time for later in the afternoon, and ended the call. Sanem asked, " Is there troubles already?" she said, feeling a wave of regret. " No, not at all, we will just rent a car for our stay there, everything will be fine." He stated. She smiled, " So we can drive anywhere we want, we can explore on our own when your not working?" She said, her eyes dancing with excitement. 

The lunch had been wonderful, as they lounged on the sofa, holding each other. Just the closeness of her could drive him crazy, as he gently ran his hands down her back. The silkiness of her skin caused an eruption of desire within him. She felt the quickness of his breath, as she laid in his arms. Her inner desire for him had always been hard to mask, as she felt her body willing to open herself to him. The look of his eyes into hers was all she needed to feel that need for him, as he gently but quickly removed her clothes. His movements were always as sensual as his touch, making her expectations of what was to come a welcomed union. He made it special, would it be like this every time, she wondered, as her eyes filled with tears of joy. He turned her over, and positioned himself on top of her, his eyes burned her as they begged her to love him. They never needed words to ignite those feelings, or to make the other one feel loved, it came from the touch and the looks. So without a single word being spoke, they came together, satisfying the hunger they had for one another. The time had slipped away, as he held her in his arms, breathless from the experience. She was the first one to notice the time, " Can, your going to be late for your meeting." She shouted, trying to wiggle out of his hold. Can glanced at his watch, " Oh damn, you're right. Come on let's shower and get dressed." He spouted, picking her up in his arms as he got up. She squealed with delight at he carried her to the shower. 

" Can, this isn't a good idea, she said, " You know what happens in the shower." I think you should go first, then me." She said, winking at him.

He smiled, " No, I think we should do our part in helping to conserve water, don't you." He whispered, leaning in close to her, his lips softly gliding across her cheek and down her neck. She gasped, the feel of those lips and the roughness of his beard against her skin, made her forget all about the time......