Suddenly the car jerked wildly to the right and she fell off the seat onto the floor of the car in a tangled heap, still trying to save her jeans. Whilst she began to become tossed around in the back of the car whilst Levi let out a string of cuss words doing some serious driving. She briefly entertained the thought that he had done drag racing at some stage but shrugged it off and continued to get rid of her pants.  

"Are you taking me to a place where I can shift, now that you know how serious the situation is?" Jane asked, waiting for him to announce that he'd come free of her zip ties and so she could protect her jeans.  

"Not exactly," Levi said as the car swerved again, "In any part of your little deal with Ronan did it mention him not chasing us down and killing us." 

She thought it over, "You know what, I don't think it came up." 

He laughed humorously, "Great. Are you still trying to take your pants off Tiny?" 

"Are you still calling me Tiny?!" 

"Stop getting naked!" 

"Stop insulting my height," she argued back, "And I'm not getting completely naked." 

Suddenly the car came to a sudden stop and Jane face planted the back of a car seat with an oomph. Levi turned around assessing her with a look that she couldn't tell if he was worried about her or trying not to laugh - probably both. 

"You okay Tiny?" 

She nodded sitting up, "I'm okay. But I'll be even better if you let me out of this car!" 

He chuckled at her insistence of getting out of the car and he jumped out. When he opened the back door and found her wearing close to nothing with her jeans bunched up at her ankles, he seemed like he was in some type of trance.  

Annoyed with his unmoving, non-speaking attitude she brought her hands up to his face and waved them around breaking him out of his stupor as she asked, "How about untying me now?" 

*** 

"Your wolf is very energetic Tiny," Levi complimented her as he ran his hands through the dark coloured fur of Jane's wolf. Who nuzzled close to her mate for merely a second before she was back to racing around the clearing Levi had driven them to. 

She couldn't remember the last time she'd shifted into her wolf and just run around without having the stresses of her life back home weighing her down. Plus her wolf was beyond happy that they're mate was with them. 

But as the moon rose higher in the sky, she knew it was time to shift back and go home. She needed to make sure that both her friends were okay and resume the stress of her normal life. Shifting into her wolf form was a good form of escape but she couldn't escape forever. But the hardest thing about going back was that she knew Levi would go back to being a complete jerk and keep trying to reject her.  

Going over to the tree where Levi had stashed her jeans and one of his old shirts when she'd been running around she quickly changed enjoying the way that his shirt smelt like him and made her feel warm against this biting cold. 

Stumbling back to the car, she thought about sitting up in the front next to Levi but quickly made her way to the back knowing that was the safer option. She was so tired and she didn't want to say or do anything stupid... well, say or do any more stupid things. 

"Thanks," she yawned laying in the back, "For letting me stay in my wolf form for so long." 

"Don't mention it," Levi replied sounding more as though he meant it literally. 

The car was suddenly silent an awkward air surrounding them before Levi cleared his throat, "You still drunk, Tiny?" 

With her eyes closed she quirked up an eyebrow, "I guess." 

"Are you going to remember any of this tomorrow?" 

"No," she lied.  

Knowing good and well that she always remembered every single embarrassing thing she did when she was intoxicated, this car trip with Levi would be no different. Wondering what made him ask that she questioned, "Why? Did you do anything mortifying that you don't want me to blab about? Any secrets you want to tell me?" 

She ended with a short laugh, Ronan's earlier words plaguing her mind as soon as she spoke; he has a habit of keeping secrets. 

"One or two," Levi shrugged. And letting her curiosity get the better of her she teasingly probed, "Wanna share?" 

He laughed, "Nice try." 

The car came to a stop and sitting up, Jane recognized the familiar white and grey Pack Medical Centre. Suddenly she couldn't keep her eyes open as a wave of tiredness took over and with her alcohol induced stumbling, she nearly tripped up the sidewalk of Levi hadn't been there to steady her with his firm grip on her shoulders.  

"You okay to walk Tiny?" 

She swatted his hands away and took another step as she mumbled, "I'll be fine." 

No sooner were the words out of her mouth then she nearly fell backwards this time and as always she was stopped before she came crashing down to the ground. He slung one of her arms over his shoulder and slowly slid his hand to her waist keeping their bodies close.  

"Come on, let's get you checked out. No matter how smart you were, Ronan has a habit of roughing up any body he comes in contact with." 

Her response was a long drawn out yawn and she rested her heavy head on his upper arm as he steered her towards the entrance. She tried fighting sleep especially when she heard his voice, "Okay Tiny. One secret. But you have to promise not to tell a soul... I'm not in love with Erin." 

~*~

Authors Note

Dun. Dun. Duuun.
Surprise! Did anyone anticipate that happening?
Also I did create a cast for the story, it's the closest to what I picture in my head - for most characters at least. 
Vote & Comment, I love reading all of your oppions!
Jasmine

Next Update: 28.01.15