36 London

As though Vivian hadn't just told them the most dreadful thing any of them had ever heard, Jane saw the witch sigh as though she had just grew bored with their conversation.

"As much as I love catching up," she spoke receiving four hate filled glares, "But my daughter wants her body back. Pushy little thing she is. I'll be back soon, children, you can count on it."

Not in the mood for anymore of her taunting, Jane stepped forward growling at the witch but before she could do anything damaging to Cassie's body. Vivian's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she slumped to the ground.

The voice that left Cassie no longer had an accent and Jane could just feel that Cassie was back in her own body. Cassie looked extremely exhausted and Jane could only imagine how tiring it would be letting someone else take control of your body.

She walked over to Cassie and helped the trembling girl stand up. Cassie must've seen the looks on all of their faces, "Bad news then?"

"Your mom's a very irritating woman," Luke bent down and grabbed the book, flipping through the pages, "She's also a liar."

Jane raised her brows as she looked over at Luke who was closely analysing each page as he looked through the book, he looked up from the book to met Levi's gaze, "You can't have a curse without a cure, black magic just doesn't work that way."

Levi folded his arms across his chest, "You mean some type of loophole?"

"Now you're getting it." Luke smirked and shut the book with an audible bang, "Although she seemed to be telling the truth about our page not being in here. From what I can see its not. Which means she may have been right about the whole reincarnation thing."

Jane slid Cassie's arm over her shoulder, giving the drained witch some support.

"Reincarnation?" Cassie breathed out, her eyes nearly fluttering closed. Jane knew that she was going to pass out any moment now, they'd have to finish this conversation later.

Looking at Levi, she tried to steal his attention from Luke, "We should take her home and finish this conversation later. We also need to make sure that Tony's okay."

Levi nodded gesturing for Cassie's limp body as Jane was finding it increasingly difficult to keep her standing upright, "My apartments getting too small for all of us, meet back at the pack house."

Nodding Jane tried to remember the last time she was in the pack house? Probably when she was a senior in high school and that feels like it was a lifetime ago.

Luke cleared his throat, "Yeah, why don't you girls meet us back at the pack house?"

You girls? Something about the way Luke said thought sounded a little... off. Come to think of it, she did notice how Levi was glaring at his brother in a really odd way. Almost as if he wished Luke would just shut up and get in the car.

Very odd.

"Okay we'll get going," Anouchka grabbed her arm and dragged her in the general direction of their own car that they came in, and waited until the suspicious brothers were well away from ear shot when Anouchka dropped her arm, "They're up to something."

Jane grabbed her face in her hands as she groaned, "Why am I always so confused? Do you three all read each other's minds or something?"

Anouchka shook her head as she stared at her feet in deep thought, muttering, "We've known each other for a long time. You tend to notice a thing or two, plus Luke can get pretty obvious at times."

As though hit with a sudden realization Anouchka's head snapped up eyes wide, "I think Luke knows the cure, or at least the loophole."

"He knows what it is but didn't tell us?" Jane affirmed folding her arms over chest, "Why would he do that?"