27 || Date

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 022815 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 101117 ❞

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

Both of you walked in complete silence, enjoying each other's company. All of a sudden, you stopped and met a carriage in front of you. You raised an eyebrow but got in before Levi.

"Where are we going?" You ask, turning to Levi.

"Tch, be patient. You'll know when we get there." He responds.

A few moments of silence returned as you were sat beside him. You were quietly fidgeting, a little nervous to be honest. This was your first date in your entire life.

"Well, are we there yet?" You accidentally blurt out.

"No, it might take an hour or two to get there." He says.

You let out a small sigh. Without even noticing, your eyelids started drooping. You were fighting to stay awake. You thought of engaging in a conversation with your boyfriend, in hopes of trying to fight the drowsiness.

"Levi-" 

"Don't speak, it's okay take a nap, you know." He says, placing your head on his shoulder.

You were shocked, or shall I say, embarrassed. You were about to say another word but ended up just smiling at him, a tint of pink dusted on your cheeks.

You closed your eyes until darkness fought it's way to you, resulting in a light slumber.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

Your eyes fluttered open as you felt the touch of his hands against your skin. You look up to see him slightly smirking, hands offered to get you out of the carriage. You smiled at him and took his hand, feeling the fresh air hit your skin.

"(Y/n), I have a very important question to ask." Levi says.

You hummed in response as you turned to look at his face. His eyes were focused on the road you two were walking. He was hesitant to speak but he eventually blurted out something stupid.

"What if I'm secretly female?" He whispers in your ear.

"Wait- really?" You ask, eyes widened.

You retracted your hand from his and stopped walking. He turned around to raise an eyebrow at you. Your mouth was slightly shaking and eyes were definitely confused.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm dating a girl?!" You scream.

Holy Breached Wall of Maria!

Just when you were about to speak up again, you heard faint chuckles. You looked at the man or 'woman' in front of you, covering his or her mouth.

"Why are you laughing?" You ask, baffled.

"I was messing with you, idiot. Why in the world would you think I'm a woman?" He chuckles.

"You freak! I almost fell for that!" You pouted.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Don't catch me off guard!"

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"Wow, this is my first time being here in the Underground." You say, looking around.

"This is where I lived back then, with Farlan and Isabel." He says.

You hummed in response, not paying much attention to him. You continued to look all around you, being meticulously observing the area. You were even wondering why you were brought here in the first place. After a few more minutes of your crowding thoughts, you were stopped as you bumped onto Levi's back.

"Are we here already?" You ask, looking at him.

"As a matter of fact, yes we are."  He says, holding your hand.

You instantly blush at his touch, cheeks coloring a shade of pink as an evidence. He led you to the small house, stopping outside the door. He slowly pushed open the door, seeing as the room was dark. He went it, hand still in yours. He slowly turned on the lights, and your eyes widened, smile forming your lips.

The room was covered with (f/c) walls, and a carpeted floor. From the ceiling, a chandelier was set up with mini hearts hanging with it. In the middle of the room was a neatly arranged table. And from the wall was a banner, written 'Welcome (y/n)'. You went in, twirling around. Once you were done admiring the place, you sat down on the couch.

"You did all of this for me?" You looked at him in the eyes.

"Of course. The other superiors helped me with this place." He said.

"Well, you've done a great job." You say.

"Why don't we have some dinner? We'll be expecting company near midnight." He says.

"Oh, are the superiors coming over?" You ask, standing from the couch.

"No, I'm sure you'll be glad to see them." Levi says, gesturing for you to sit on the chair by the dining table.

"Okay then." You say, sitting down.

Minutes passed by as you continuously ate your meals. Every second was well spent, talking to your boyfriend. Minutes then turned to a few hours, then faint knocks were heard on your door.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" The person outside whispers.

"Well, that's what he gave us, didn't he?" Another voice said.

"Guys, quiet down a bit. We wouldn't want to ruin the surprise." Said another voice.

You stood from the dining table and made your way towards the door. No, it didn't sound like Hanji or any of your friends back at the Survey Corps. Who could these be? You opened the door to reveal 'company' Levi was referring to.

"Zoey? Sierra? Ashley?" You almost squealed.

"Hey, we just came to drop by." Zoey says.

"Corporal Levi gave us the address so we could see you again." Ashley says.

"We missed you, (y/n)." Sierra says.

"I've missed you too, guys!" You exclaim, throwing your arms around them for a group hug.

So, the night went on and on and on. You spent the night with your friends from the Garrison's and mostly, with Levi. As it got late, they said their goodbyes and left. You then let out a yawn, going to bed. Seconds later, you felt his presence beside you.

"Goodnight, Levi. I love you." You say, eyes prepared to drop any second.

"Goodnight, love you too." He says.

Levi Ackerman // My DecisionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara