28 || Break

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 031615 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 101217 ❞

Here's an update! :) Just turned a year older today... I'm getting old. 🎂

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

As soon as the morning sun awoke both of you, you headed back to the headquarters. You were greeted by Hanji's usually cheery greetings. You just greeted her back with a smile, and Levi returning it with an unamused expression.

"(Y/n), your friends are waiting for you in the mess halls. Shorty, the Commander would like to see you." She says, before walking away.

"Well, I'll see you later, Levi." You say, waving as you walk to the mess halls.

Levi frowned at your sudden disappearance and mentally cursed the Commander for wanting to see him on a short notice. Then, his feet dragged him towards where Erwin was.

Meanwhile, you opened the door of the mess halls. A smile formed on your face as you saw what was going on. The boys were on the left side of the room, while the girls on the right side of the room, and surrounding them were their scattered meals. Aware of your presence, they turned to look at you.

"FOOD FIGHT!" You yell, which resumed everyone to fly food all around the room.

It lasted for a while, everyone having the time of their lives. Noise growing louder and louder as each second passes by. But they all grew tired, bodies scattered on the floor, arms and legs sprawled out.

You were staring at the ceiling, catching your breath. Food all over your hair and uniform. You were gonna get in trouble if Levi saw you like this.

But speaking of the devil, as if on cue, the doors of the mess halls slammed open loudly. It revealed the love of your life, looking a little bit annoyed. Uh oh.

"(Y/n)- what in three hells happened here?" Levi bursts, seemingly surprised.

But the room remained silent, as eyes stared at Levi in fear. You mentally sighed, taking the initiative to speak up for them. You were about to say a word but then, Connie spoke up.

"A food fight, sir." He says, quietly.

"CLEAN THIS UP OR STABLE DUTY FOR A MONTH!" He says, angrily.

You stood from your position on the floor and got up. You helped the other cadets in cleaning, grabbing a mop with a bucket of water.

"(Y/n)." He calls out, motioning for you to come closer.

"Hmm?" You hummed in response.

"I can't spend time with you today. I'm sorry, I'm loaded with paperwork. You don't have to clean by the way." He says.

"Oh, alright. I'll see you later then. And I don't mind cleaning." You say.

"Okay, see you." He replies, walking out.

She'll make a good wife someday.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"How are you holding up with (y/n)?" Erwin asks, entering Levi's office.

"I'm doing great with my girl." Levi replies, continuously doing his paperwork.

"That's good to hear, considering the fact that you are both the first official couples formed in the Survey Corps." Erwin says, sitting down on a chair.

"Then why don't you tell goggles over there so you can become the second?" Levi says.

"Hey, I don't like Hanji that way. Besides, I've got no love interest." Erwin says.

"Hmm sounds interesting." Levi replies, clearly not paying attention.

"It's like choosing between a nail or a hammer." Erwin says.

"Your point?" Levi asks.

"Well, I-"

"Close your eyes." Levi tells him.

"Alright..." Erwin says, hesitantly but does so.

"Tell me what you see." Levi says.

"Nothing." Erwin replies.

"That's exactly the point. Nothing." Levi says, slightly annoyed.

Just before Erwin could make a comment, three loud knocks on the door were heard. Both men raised an eyebrow at the sudden arrival of a guest. Then, the door was opened to reveal a man in a black outfit.

"Young Master... it's time to wake up." He says.

"Sebastian Michaelis, you opened the wrong portal and the wrong door." Levi says.

"Oh, pardon my intrusion." He says, closing the door again.

"As I was saying-"

Erwin's sentence was cut off by another series of disturbance. The doorknob was being twisted back and forth. Another figure came into view.

"Tamaki-senpai..."

"Haruhi Fujioka, this isn't music room #3" Levi says, grunting.

"Ah, I'm sorry." She says, the door closing.

Erwin's magnificent eyebrows furrowed a bit, slightly confused. Why do random people keep appearing? He must be thinking author-chan is weird. Then, another few knocks were heard again.

"I SWEAR IF THIS IS ANOTHER STRANGER, I WILL-"

"L-Levi?" A voice calls, peaking through the door.

"Oh, (y/n)." He says, motioning for her to come nearer.

"I won't stay long. I just wanted to ask your permission if we can go to town." You say, standing in front of him.

"With whom?" He asks.

"104th training squad friends." You say.

"Fine, but be careful." He says.

"Thank you! And I promise I will." You say, throwing your arms around him.

Levi's features became soft, slowly patting your back. You said your goodbyes and left the room. Erwin looked at your form then back to Levi. He felt invisible, as if you didn't see him. He didn't receive any salute from you, but he was fine with it anyways.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"So, did you ask him?" Reiner says, after seeing you left his office.

"Yep, I did." You say.

"What did he say?" Krista asks.

"Well, it looks like I'm coming with you guys." You smirk.

"No way! How did he allow you?" Eren asks.

"No puppy eyes, right?" Jean says.

"Nope, I guess he just trusts me enough." You say, shrugging.

"Well, let's get the show on the road!" Sasha says, jumping for joy.

Such crazy but awesome friends you have.