6.5 || Snowy Days

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 080314 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 092717 ❞

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

You gently closed the door to his office and walked to the mess hall. You loudly slammed the doors open, a smirk visible on your face. All heads turned to you in curiosity.

"I got a strand of hair!" You shout, and they all applaud as you show it to them.

"How did that happen?" Reiner smirks, and you roll your eyes.

"Let's play outside!" Sasha suddenly squeals, as she runs out the door with everyone following her.

"Aren't you coming?" Eren asks.

"Actually, I got a chore to do. You go ahead, I'll catch up." You say, and he nods as he leaves the room.

You made your way to the kitchen and started preparing some soup. When it was finished, you cleaned up the surroundings and went back to Levi's office. You didn't knock anymore, you might wake him up.

You opened the door to find him still asleep on his desk. You made your way over to his desk and placed the soup on the chair in front of it. You quickly scribbled a note saying you made him soup and left it on his desk. Then, you silently went out and closed the door again.

You walked to the snow-covered training grounds where your friends were busy having a snowball fight. Seems a little too childish, but today is your only day off, so what can you say?

You quickly went back to the dorms to grab a pair of mittens, a scarf, a muffler, and a thick jacket. You folded the Survey Corps jacket and placed it down and ran back to your friends.

"Hey, can I join?" You ask, and they stopped throwing snowballs for a moment.

"Sure, choose a team." Connie says.

"Members?" You ask.

"My group consists of Sasha, Krista, and Ymir. Eren's group consists of Mikasa and Armin. Annie's group consists of Bertholdt, Reiner, Jean, and Marco. So, who's side are you on?" Connie says.

"Eren. He needs more members in the group." You say, smiling.

"Oh, yeah. Get ready to lose! (Y/n) isn't tied first place with Mikasa for nothing!" Eren yells.

"How come both of the first placers are with you, Eren?" Ymir asks.

"Snowball fight!" Eren shouts, ignoring her. Ymir rolls her eyes.

The fighting commenced. Each of them made their own bases. Some were on offense, and some on defending the base. The main goal of this game is to knock each team's bases one by one. Apparently, Eren and Mikasa were on offense while you and Armin stayed to protect the base and strategize some plans as well.

Connie hits Eren on the head, and he lands on the ground. Mikasa made sure Eren was okay, and she glared daggers at Connie. Connie yelped and Mikasa chased him, throwing multiple snowballs on his bald head.

Eren, on the other hand, stood again and attacked Annie's team. You watched the sight before you, it was indeed stress-relieving. You stood from where you were hiding and looked at Armin.

"I'm gonna help Eren on offense, okay? He's outnumbered compared to Annie's team." You say, collecting some snowballs into your hands.

"Alright, I'll stay here." Armin says, and you ran off to where Eren was.

"Hey, why are you here? Who's protecting the base?" Eren says, dodging some incoming snowballs.

"Armin is left there. I came to help." You say, throwing a snowball as it hits Jean's face.

"Hey! It's so cold!" You hear Jean say and you chuckle.

Annie, Reiner, and Marco were on offense. You just had to deal with Bertholdt while Jean is still paralyzed with the coldness of the snow. You groan a little.

"How are we gonna get passed Bertholdt? We need to hurry before-"

"I have a plan, (y/n). But you're not gonna like it." Eren says.

"Well, spit it out."

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"Aaaah! It hurts!" You shout, and Bertholdt turns to look at your direction.

"(Y/n), a-are you okay?" He asks, bending down to see if you had any sprains or wounds.

"I-I think I twisted my foot." You cry, pointing to it.

Bertholdt sweats and massages your left foot. You let out a groan, whining about how much it hurts. Bertholdt could only mutter apologies, concerned about you. But it didn't take long before he heard Eren's loud scream.

"WE WON!" You hear Eren shout.

You smile and stood from your position as you walked to Eren. Bertholdt widens his eyes at what you did. You had only been pretending to be in pain, and man, you were so good at acting. While he was distracted, he threw more snowballs into Jean's face and knocked down their base. At the same time, Mikasa had also broken down Connie's base.

"I told you it'd work. Bertholdt really does like you." Eren whispers, smiling.

"Shut up, it was an act of concern towards a friend." You say, nudging him.

"Whatever." He says, laughing.

All was well until-

"(F/n) (l/n)."

You followed the voice and turned your head.

Levi was calling you.