Contest Results

Before anything else, I would like to thank everyone who submitted an entry.

Honestly, I had a REALLY hard time in deciding the winners.

I used a criteria for this and even asked my friend to help me out, so there is no cheating here.

Please do not be disappointed if you didn't make it, because all the entries were wonderful!

Thank you so much for waiting this long, and sorry if I didn't get to update much anymore.

I promise to resume updates soon.

The newly chosen characters will appear on Chapter 11.

And now for the winners...

Third place goes to...

@SierraMcCreary!

"Name: Sierra McCreary
Appearance: 5'1, brown eyes, long brown hair
Personality: Very outgoing and happy all the time.
Reason: I think your an amazing author and I would love to be a part of your story."

Second place goes to...

@-FireHearts-!

"Name: Ashley Diem
Appearance: 5'3, Amber eyes, waist length dark red hair (Auburn), freckles all along nose and cheekbones.
Personality: Quiet, Serious, and happy on occasions also is mysterious cover is good at acting. (People don't know much about me, hence acting is useful)
Reason: I love these stories and to be a part of one is just a honor (I probably would fangirl and squeal) This also sounded fun. Hehe (^_^)."

And for the first placer!

I just wanted to thank her for supporting my book and taking the time to be friends with me.

Congratulations to @Kitty_-chan!

"Name: Zoey
Appearance: long wavy black hair, grey/silver eyes, tall, slender(ish)
Personality: bubbly, friendly, mischeviouse, slightly crazy, (towards people I do t like) cold, heartless, dark
Reason: cause I gotta protect meh Titan baby (Eren) I would hopefully get to kill some titans, I freaking love titans, getting to meet myself lol, cause I'm crazy, I stand up for my friends (even to people like Levi), I'm awesome lol, um, really no good reasons actually but it might be fun ^-^ if you need any more detail please just say! thank you fir your consideration! Your a great writer by the way I'm really enjoying your book. Keep up the good work kay?"

Thank you so much to everyone!

By the way, I have another SNK / AOT x Reader Oneshots book - I'd be glad to have you request something.

Thanks for all the views, votes, comments, and support!

I'll do my best to keep writing for you :)

See you in the next chapter!