8 || Before You Go

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 081414 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 092717 ❞

I'm loving those comments on the last chapter <3

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"Dear Corporal Levi,

When you are reading this, I'm sure you know that I've already left for undercover. I just wanted to say that I really like you. I'm truly grateful to be a part of your squad. I hope you realize how deeply sincere I am.

Love, (y/n)."

NO.

Just no.

You crumpled the paper again and threw it to the trash can. That was the sixth paper you had wasted creating a letter for Levi before you leave. You couldn't think of the right words to say, you're not even sure why you wanted to confess to him at this time.

Tomorrow is the day where you'll be gone for an entire month. Spending half of the month with the Military Police, and half with the Garrison's. You didn't even know if you were ready to tell your friends yet.

Two weeks at MP, and two weeks at Garrison's? Oh, the horror.

You sigh in frustration and grabbed yet another piece of paper. You started writing again, thinking more carefully at the words this time.

Finally, you were finished. You dropped your pen on your desk and held out the piece of paper you so-called 'masterpiece'. You yawned and placed the letter inside the drawer.

You turned off the lamp next to your bed and rolled under the covers. At first, you couldn't sleep due to the stress you were experiencing. Eventually, you did drift off.

And you had a dream.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"Levi." You salute.

He looks at you with the same stoic expression on his face, nothing ever changing. You hand him the letter and he grabs it. You watched him scan the paper, his eyes going from left to right. You swallowed slowly and he looks at your face. He neatly folds the letter and puts it in his pocket.

"The feeling's mutual." He says.

Your eyes widened and your lips form into a smile. Out of nowhere, you hugged him and he almost immediately hugged you back with those strong arms, patting your back gently. You mutter a 'thank you' and pulled away from his embrace.

"Heichou?" You turned to look at the voice, it was Petra.

Levi didn't say anything. Instead, he ignored the girl. He grabbed your wrist and both of you started to walk away from Petra. You looked back to see her reaction, she was crying. A part of you felt guilty, but another part of you said you didn't want to share what had become yours - you didn't want to share Levi.

"How selfish." Petra mutters, under her breath but audible for you to hear.

You turned your attention back to Levi who was pulling you and you couldn't help but blush. You then came across a hallway and everything started turning white.

And that's when you woke up.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"I'm so sorry... I have to go." You say.

You lifted your head up and looked at all your friends who were surrounding you. In front stood Eren, sad features on his face. Behind him were Armin and Mikasa and the rest of your fellow friends.

"W-We'll miss you, (y/n)." Sasha says, wiping away her tears.

"I'll miss you guys too." You say, smiling to lighten the mood.

You grabbed your bag and put it in the carriage. Eren helps in putting the load inside and you thank him. He gives you one last hug before you leave, you hug back.

"Gonna miss you too, Eren." You say, chuckling.

"Yeah yeah. Stay safe." He says, messing your hair.

You laugh and he laughs as well. You said your goodbyes and he runs back to the training grounds, waving a hand in the air as he went. You wave back and brought out something from your pocket.

The letter.

You made your way to Levi's office and knocked. He gave you the usual statement and you mentioned your name, allowing you to enter the office. You closed the door gently and went over to him. He looks up from the paperwork, eyes landing on you.

"Is there something you need?" He asks.

"Well, I just wanted to give you something before I leave." You say.

"Give it and be on your way." He says, eyes returning to the paperwork.

You sigh. You bringing out the letter and putting it on top of his desk. He stops writing and looks at the paper placed on his desk. He grabs it and reads the back.

To: Corporal Levi

From: (f/n) (l/n)

"You may leave, (y/n)." He says.

"See you soon, Levi." You say, making your way to the door.

"Take care." Levi mutters under his breath, as you close the door to his office.

Levi Ackerman // My DecisionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara