▒32▒ 🔹 Starry Night Meets Blue Sky - 3 🔹

Start from the beginning

"Its alright, honey...He will wake up soon.."

The women with emerald eyes spoke softly and paused for a while......then spoke again...

"Honey, meet her...She is my best friend and that's her daughter..."

Only then did the boy noticed other two persons presence in the greenhouse..

Though, They came several times here before, but they never met each other...So it was their first meeting...

The boy nodded his head softly as he politely greet the guests with a big smile...

"I'm Egar Eckart von Legulas..Pleased to meet you..

Sorry for my rudeness before, I really didn't noticed you because, I thought you were a flower of this garden...Never seen a women this beautiful other than my mother.."

"Oh my!!! Such a sweet tongue!"

That women smiled looking at the boy..

"I'm Iana de Verita..Marchioness of Verita..You can call me Ian, your highness.."

"Okay, Ian....It's a pleasure meeting you and........?"

"Oh! This is my daughter, she is a bit shy, sweety, say hello..."

"Hewoo, I'm Anisha dw vita..Nice to mweet eyu.."

The toddler bowed holding her dress like a lady..

Egar chuckled a little seeing this...

He bowed a little and hold Anisha's hand, and placed a little kiss on the back of her tiny hand..

"It's a pleasure, lady Verita.."

His beautiful dark blue eyes met her sapphire one.. It's like the starry night met the crystal blue sky...

Anisha looked at him for a while...

"Pretty!!"

"...huh?"

"Ywr eyes are pretty!!!"

Anisha said in a happy voice...

"She is the same age as Evan, isn't she?"

Egar looked at his mother and pointed at Anisha and his brother, who is sleeping soundly in his mothers embrace...

"Yes.."

His mother replied..

"I'm twee"

Anisha said pointing her three fingers..

"They're of same age but she can talk so much while all Evan do is sleep..."

Egar said while looking at Anisha...

"Yeah...Evan is quite lazy, truthfully.."

His mother said with a sigh....and paused for while to think something.... And spoke again...

"Well, as you are here already, Why don't you go and play with Anisha?"

"Huh? Me?"

Egar said pointing himself...

"Yes, you.."

".....but-"

Before he could say anything, Anisha cheered and hold Egar's hand..

"Yasss! Let's go pretty brwthr!!"

" Sigh~ Okay.."

Egar sighed but followed her anyway...

That was the first meeting between Egar and Anisha...

After that day, they got along pretty well..

Anisha often visited the palace with her mother and played with Egar and Evan..

Everytime Anisha visited, Egar used to made her a flower crown.....everytime...... Without a single miss........

Maybe from that time onwards Anisha started to admire him...

For Egar it was like taking care of his younger siblings..... But for Anisha, maybe it was more than that..?

The image of kind and helpful Egar always remained same in her memory... That's why even after so many years, she thought, she will be loved by him the same way...

She was hungry for love..So, she thought, he can and will fullfill it surely..

Maybe it would flow that way, if that tragedy didn't happened...

If only things remained the same....

If only.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🌙🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵