Chapter One

The first 3 chapters are boring but I promise you when you read further it gets wayy better!!

Brianna'sPOV

  Bella and Kristy are my bestfriends. We have known each other since 10 grade and now we are in the first year of college. They have been there for me through all of it. All through the break-ups, to the to much eye liner, to the too short shorts. And I couldn't ask for anything better.

  Bella is the one with dirty blonde straight hair. Bella is a girly girl but she likes to be more casual. And she is the type of girl that needs to have everything the right way, everything the way it's supposed to be. She gets the highest grades. She is also very pretty. And all the teachers and students love her. I can always count on her to be there for me and comfort me.

  And then there is Kristina she is the one with blonde curly hair. Kristy is a tomboy but she wears skirts and stuff like that and maybe and just maybe she would wear a dress. She's very chill. She likes to get what she wants. She loves to have fun. She loves to party but she's not a drinker, none of us are. She doesn't get bad grades in school or great. But if it's necessary she will sit down and study. And people can dislike her but the people that care enough to get to know her, they seem to like her. Kristy is closed off but she is really fun when you get to know her. She is also very very pretty. And I can always count of her to make me laugh and have fun.

  And then there is me, Brianna. I have medium brown wavy hair. I am a girly girl. I like to dress up but when I am at home I live in sweats. I can be very chill and not have a care in the world, and I can also worry so much that my hair falls out. And I would say I am average in school. And I wouldn't say I am beautiful but I wouldn't call myself ugly, I think I am fine. I like to have everyone liking me, I don't like to be hated or disliked. But I would never ever change myself to make someone like me.

  And starting today there are only two months of college left. And today it's Monday. My alarm goes off at 5:45 am. I wake up the earliest. So I get off of my bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I go back to my room and look through my closet. Today I feel like red high waisted shorts, with a white tank top tucked in, with a pinkish reddish cardigan. Yeah I think that will do. I put my clothes on. And go to my mirror and put some chapstick on, next I put eye liner on with a wing, and some mascara, and last I put on a lip tint. And I think I am done, oh wait I forgot blush.

  I put some on a headed to Bella's room because know it's 6:30 am. I usually wake up Bella around this time. And then I wake up Kristy at like 6:45. Sense we all have the same class at 8:25.

  "Bella wake up. C'Mon Bella wake up." I whisper screamed

  "No Bri! I don't want to!" She said

  "Well Bell your ganna have to. I'm leaving you better wake up. And if your late it's not my fault."

  "Fine" Bella told me she seemed pissed. I just laughed to myself and exited the room. I was know going to the kitchen to make some coffee. I made extra if Bella or Kristy wanted any.

  "Ohh my God" I slighty yelled. I forgot about Kristy. I ran to her room.

  "KRISTY" I yelled she is a very heavy sleeper. I heard Bella come out of the bathroom she was still in her PGs but I think she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She came into Kristy's room and she gave me a smirk. And I knew exactly what that smirk meant. We both stood in front of her bed. And then we jumped on her bed and started jumping and yelling.

  "KRISTY WAKE UP" Bella and I yelled

  "NOOO I DON'T WANT TO, YOU monkey butts, LEAVE" Kristy groaned and yelled with a slight giggle. Bella and I both fell on Kristy's bed with laughter.

  "O my god monkey butts?? Really you couldn't do any better." Bella stated after she controlled her laughter.

  "Okay c'Mon guys let's go it's like 6:55 am" I told them exiting the room and going to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

  I got some cereal and started drinking my coffee. Why'll I was scrolling threw instagram.

  "Hey whatcha eatin" Kristy asked

  "Nothin just some cereal. And coffee if you want any there's some in the kitchen." I replied

  "Oo okay gatacha. Thanks." Kristy said. She was wearing blue jean shorts that were right above her knees, with a green tank top and a jean cardigan with out sleeves. And her hair was different it was open with a Dutch braid going to the back. It looked cute she was wearing such a tomboyish outfit with nice hair and some bracelets. But she pulled it off. off. She looked so good with just some eye liner, mascara and some lip gloss.

"Hey guys what's going on" Bella came walking in the room with some grey yoga pants and a really cute purple top. She had her hair in a ponytail and had some mascara, eyeliner, and some lip gloss. And I remembered I forgot to make my hair.

  "Nothin just eating cereal" Kristy replied

  "Yeah me either I just forgot to make my hair" I finished my last bite and headed to my room to make my hair. I just put it in a side braid, nothing special. When I finished making my hair it was almost 7:40 I was heading out of my room.

  "Okay guys I am going does anyone want to come with me?" I asked

  "Nah I will probably go with Bella. And why are you going so early?" Kristy asked.

  "Oh okay and I don't know I am just going to go to the library or something."

  "Kk bye" Kristy replied.

  "Kay bye, BYE Bella"

  "Bye see you later" Bella answered. I put my white converse on and went out the door.

. . .

  Hi guys did you like the 1st chapter? This is only my first fan fiction so don't go hating on me please! And btw they are all room mates they own there own apartment. And the apartment is only 5 mins away from the collage. It has 3 rooms, a small kitchen, and a small living room.

 Brianna is played as Phoebe Tonkin in H2o but way more curvy.

 Bella is played as Claire Holt in H2o

 Kristina is played as Cariba Heine in H2o

  The only reason I imagine in H2o Just Add Water because they are like waayyy older then One Direction so yeah H2o. But if you don't like them. Then you can imagine them as anyone else