Chapter 39

Brianna POV (August, 1)

"Babe wake up." Harry spoke, his voice deep and raspy.

"Babe!" He whined.

"Babe."

"You leave me no choice." He got on top of me holding his weight. I didn't open my eyes. He started to kiss my cheek, then forehead, nose, chin, then my lips but I didn't kiss back. He grunted in annoyance I tried to stop myself from smiling.

"Fine." He spoke before he planted his lips on my collar bone. He gently pulled done my sleeve kissing my shoulder. I shivered slightly. He kissed down the v-neck line sucking slightly. But I still didn't give in, having fun annoying him.

"Babe." He whined again. I felt his hands go to my waist. He started tickling me. My eyes shot open. He smiled down at me and I was dying, trying to get oxygen to my lungs.

"Harry you win. You uh, wi.... win." I spoke through giggles.

"Oh my god HARRY!!" I squealed as he slipped his hands under my top tickling me more.

"Harry!" I yelled laughing my heart out.

"Your so cute when your dying." He spoke before chuckling.

"Stop.....Stop...stop. PLEASE!" I nearly yelled.

"Okay okay." He spoke getting off of me.

"You know what today is right?" He cheekily grinned. I shook my head no innocently on purpose.

"Bri." He spoke disappointed.

"I'm joking. Today's the last day of the contract!" I spoke smiling. He began smiling.

"We don't need to be a secret anymore." He spoke taking my face in his hands and kissing my nose.

"And you can finally meet my family." He spoke. I froze at his statement. What if his family hates me? What if I do something stupid in front of them? What if-

"I can physically see how nervous you just got. Don't be nervous they will love you." He smiled amused yet concerned.

"What if they don't like me though." I spoke biting my lip.

"You look extremely hot doing that, so stop. But I love you so I know they will love you." He grinned. I toke my lip out in between of my teeth smiling at him.

"But still." I spoke looking down.

"I love you and you love me that's the only thing that matters." He spoke softly. I looked up giving him a look.

"Who said I loved you." I spoke moving away from him, before giggling.

"Hey." He spoke acting offended.

"You come back here." He pulled me on top of him.

. . . . .

Everyone decided to come along. We reached the Modest! building. I became slightly nervous getting out of the car. Harry toke my hand in his rubbing the back of my hand to calm me down. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Don't be nervous." He whispered. We entered the building. Harry went to go and tell the desk lady that we are waiting. All of us walked to the sitting area. Louis started telling jokes and making us laugh. The mood lighten a little. Before Harry, Bella, Liam, and I got called down. Liam being the gentleman he is opened the door for us.

We walked in Harry intertwined our fingers together. Liam and Bella were also holding hands. The same man and old women sat in front of us. The man looked at Harry lowering his eyes to see that he was holding my hand. Then he shifted his eyes to see Bella and Liam holding hands he looked at us with confusion, before speaking.

"So as you know today is the very last day of the contract." The man spoke.

"Yes I know, I've been counting down since the very first day." Harry spoke annoyance clear in his voice. I gently squeezed his hand, I saw him relax at the small gesture.

"You guys haven't done as nice of a job as I would like you to-."

"We did everything freaking thing you told us to. We walked around, looked happy, held hands, kissed, if that wasn't good enough for you then I don't know what is." Harry spoke tensing up. I rubbed small circles on the back of his hand.

"Yes you guys did, but you guys didn't show the feelings."

"Sorry, I'm a singer not actor." Harry glared.

"We would like you guys to date for 4 more months." All of our mouths fell open at his statement.

"Your fucking joking right." Harry hissed.

"No I'm being totally serious." He spoke. I stood there in shock.

"We signed that contract and it said it's ending today so it's going to end today." Liam spoke angry.

"Yes the contract says that, but you need to sign another contract to date longer."

"What if we don't want to?" Harry spoke pissed off.

"Then....you don't need to." Relief went through all of us. I could see all of us untense.

"Just sign here and it will be the end of the contract." Harry and Bella gladly signed it.

"I know I might be acting very childish but can I please put these papers through the paper shredder?" Harry asked, seriously. I couldn't help but giggled at his question.

"Sure." The old lady responded rolling her eyes yet amused. Harry grabbed the packet called over Liam before they slowly put the contract through the shredder, smiling with satisfaction. Bella and I smiled at our cute boyfriends.

. . . . . .

This story is coming to an end, not yet but it is. ~Narrylover