Four

Work went by quickly. I didn't see Kyle until I was leaving for the day. We both smiled and I walked out to my car with Shelly.

"I will see you in the morning. Have a good night. Shall we go dance tomorrow night", she asked.

"Yes, we really should", I said and smiled.

"See you in the morning", she said and got in her car. I hear my phone ringing and grab it out of my pocket. I see a new text message waiting for me.

-want to move some stuff tonight?- I smile and text back -Sure how late are you working?-

I put my phone in my pocket and opened my door.

"I think you forget I'm the owner and can make my own hours", he said walking toward me.

"True I do", I said and smiled.

"I will follow you to your house. We can just grab whatever and then on Sat. we can gather the whole shebang", he said.

"Are you guys really sure",?

"Of course we are. I will follow you to your house or storage unit. Wherever you are heading he said.

"My Mom's house. We can get the boxes I have in the garage and then I can get the rest of the stuff. I really don't have much", I said.

"Okay let's go", he said and held my door for me. We get to my folks house and I open the garage. We each take five boxes and put them in the back of his truck. I smile up at him as he shuts the tail gate.

"How much do you have in the house", he asked.

"My clothes and bathroom stuff, a computer, an xbx", I said and shrugged.

"How about furniture", he asked.

"Nope", I said and shook my head no.

"Cool this is so easy. I promise the bed in the house is a good bed. If you hate it I will buy a new one", he said and helped me close the garage door.

"I'm sure it's fine", I said and started to my car.

"Just hop in with me. I will bring you back later", he said.

"You don't have to", I said and he raised his hand to my lips.

"Shhh... Just jump in", he said and nodded to the door. I jumped in and waited for him. We got to the house and out came Jay and Dave. They both hugged me and Jay kissed my cheek. It felt like home more than any place had in a very long time. We all carried in the boxes and I stood in the living room and smiled.

"I've lost my mind", I said and set my box on the floor. I turned and watched as the boys brought the rest of the boxes in. "What if you find out that you hate me", I whispered.

I was looking at the ground not wanting to hear the response that could come from one of them or all of them. I see black shoes come into view and feel fingers go under my chin. As my head is raised I meet Dave's hazel eyes. He leans to my mouth and softly kisses me.

"Stop fretting. We are so excited that your here. It's going to be great", he said and smiled at my closed eyes. He quickly kissed my mouth again and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you", I said and hugged him back.

"What is the plan for Sat.", Jay said and flopped on the couch.

"I will just bring over the rest. I really don't have much", I said and sat with him. Kyle and Dave sat across from us and we chatted for awhile. Kyle took me home at nine and I found Frank in his chair reading.