Twenty Five

Kyle watches his Mom struggle trying to break the spell. He can feel all of our powers wane. He looks at Harry as he strokes both of our heads. He looked back at his Dad and they lock eyes. Joe nods at him and he tries to smile.

"Z, we need to know who is doing this. How can we figure it out", I asked.

"It has to be someone close", he said.

"Close to us or within the house", I asked.

"Both I guess", he said and he faded back again. I concentrate on Kyle and try to ask about people in the house.

"Mom do you think someone is here in the house", he asked suddenly.

"I didn't know anyone else lived here", she said and continued to chant. Harry runs out of the room and Kyle follows him. They go room to room and don't find anything. When they go to open Garret's door they are blown back into the wall. I flinch in my unconsciousness as the boys are hit with the energy. I feel myself get angry inside myself and Kim feels it.

"Someone is in Garret's room", Harry said rubbing his head to stop the stinging from hitting the wall. I reach out my hand and Kyle grabs it tightly. He can feel my anger. He leans over and touches Z and can't feel anything. His eyes go wide and he looks at Kim.

"They are holder her and annihilating him. I'm not sure why I can't stop this. It's too many strong people", she said and continued to chant. I hear this and realize that Z is dying. I squeeze Kyle's hand and pull on his energy. I sit up and get out of bed. I walk out of the room and walk to Garret's room. I put my hands on the door and and feel Kyle behind me. He puts his hands on my back and then Harry does the same thing. I literally blow the door into pieces. I open my eyes for the first time and look into the room. I find six men all standing in a circle chanting. I feel them try to push me back and I grin an evil smirk and shake my head no. Kyle smiles and watches as I raise my hands and suddenly the energy blast comes out of my hands. We watch as all six men freeze and fall to the ground. They are all dead and I hear Kim yell. Kyle and Harry run to the room and I follow them slowly. Kyle finds his Mom and Dad standing away from Z and Mom crying. He turns and sees that Z's floating over the bed. He's still unconscious and he looks dead.

"Dad take Mom out of here. Call Bane and tell him he has six dead men in his house", Kyle said as I walked into the room. Kim avoided looking at me out of fear. I walk over to Z and grab him. I push him back onto the bed leaving my hands on his chest.

"Z come back to me. You aren't leaving. Take your power back from the dead. They don't have you any more", I said and felt him take a huge breath. What I don't realize as I'm saying this the power from the six dead men is entering Z and I together and combining with our powers that already exist. I look up at his face and see a small smile on his face. I lean to his mouth and gently kiss him. Harry and Kyle can see the electricity flow between us. I pull away and let him sit up.

"I never want to die again. That was horrible. Next time it needs to be quick and painless. That sucked", he rambled. I laughed and turned to Kyle. He opens his arms and lets me in. I allow him to cuddle me for a minute as Harry and Z do the same thing. Soon we hear Bane enter the house. I pull away from Kyle and run down to him. I jump into his arms and we hug each other for a long time.

"I was so worried. I love you. I'm so glad you are okay", Bane said and stroked my hair as he hugged me.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I killed your men", I said. He holds me away from him and looks at my eyes.

"Don't be. Your eyes are going to take some getting use too", he said and kissed my forehead. I give him a confused look but don't really get what he is saying. "Let's go see who was behind this", he said. Bane, Joe, Kyle and I all go to Garrett's room. Bane looks at each face and shakes his head.