Eight

I love feeling all of them touching me. It feels amazing and I've become a quivering, moaning mess. I have a death grip on Jay's shirt. I can feel his hard on pressing into my stomach. I can feel Kyle's on my back.

"Kyle good heaven's", we hear and all freeze.

"Hello Mom", Kyle says and holds me still. He could feel me start to run.

"So I see you've added a pretty girl to your twisted household", she said in a voice that I couldn't tell if she was being mean or if she was okay with this. I look up at Jay and he smiles at me. None of us have moved and I know why but it's extremely awkward. I feel Dave touch my hand and pat it then smiles at me.

"When your able to move I would like a glass of wine and a proper greeting from all of you", she said and walked to the living room. I rest my head on Jay's chest and try to calm down. I feel Kyle pull back and I step back and adjust my clothes.

"She knows how we live. No worries okay", Dave said and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, that was really embarrassing", I said and grabbed two wine glasses. I pour some wine and look at Kyle.

"Go introduce yourself. We're all still wrecked", he said and laughed.

"Are you sure", I asked.

"Yes, go", he said and patted my ass. I go into the living room and hand her a glass of wine.

"Hi I'm Mykel", I said and held my hand out to her.

"Oh honey sit down. No need to be formal. I'm Kim. It's nice to meet you", she said and took a sip of the wine.

"It's nice to meet you", I said and sat next to her.

"Are you old enough to be drinking", she asked.

"Yes", I said and smiled.

"Good these deviants don't need any more issues. I love them all but this lifestyle I swear", she said and rolled her eyes. I smile at her and see the boys coming in. Each has a drink and Dave is carrying a tray of crackers and cheeses. They all hug her and sit down.

"Where is Dad", Kyle asked?

"On his way later. You know business is crazy. He had to fly out two days ago to try to save one of the plants in Chicago. He should have let it go under. It would be cheaper", she said. Kyle frowned at her and then looked at me.

"So Mykel where did you meet these three", she asked.

"I work for Kyle", I said and watch as her mouth drop. I look at the guys and then back at her. "I'm sorry did I say something wrong"?

"No dear, the way Kyle spoke about you I had a totally different idea of how you two met", she said and touched my leg. I feel a tingle in my skin as she pulls her hand back. I touch my leg but the tingle is gone. I look at Kyle and see him grinning like a child on Christmas. I smile back and stand up.

"Excuse me", I said and went into the kitchen. I get into the refrigerator and grab my coke and then take my bottle of Jack down.

"You okay", Jay asked standing in the doorway.

"Yeah the wine just doesn't taste the way I wanted it too", I said. I mix my drink and look up into his eyes. He steps to me and quickly kisses my mouth.

"I can't wait to finish what we started today. You have gotten so much braver", he said and we walked to the living room. We sit down and everyone chats and drinks. By three thirty everyone was here and the food and alcohol was being enjoyed. Shelly and I were gabbing about dancing and I see Kyle with my I pod. I shake my head and smile at him. He sets it up and soon music is pulsing through the back yard.