Nineteen

The next two weeks flew by with lots of tears and lots of talking about thing to come. Kyle was extremely protective of me. I've been working as much as I can.

"Kyle did you pay my hospital bill", I yell through the house.

"No why", he yells back.

"I got a statement from them and called because it was totally confusing and the lady said it is all paid. Who the hell paid it", I said as he walks into the kitchen with me. I show him the bill and he just shakes his head.

"I didn't do it. I wish I did but not me. Dave did you and Jay pay Myke's hospital bill", Kyle yells into the living room.

"Nope", they said.

"That is just weird. I know my Mom and Frank didn't that's a lot of money", I said and shook my head.

"Bane", Harry says walking into the kitchen. I look up at him and furrow my eyes.

"Maybe. I don't know why he would do that", I said.

"Have you checked your other bills. Your car, your credit card, things like that", Kyle asked. I run over to my house and get my laptop and bring up my bills.

"It has to be Bane. I'm looking to be debt free as it looks right now", I said and shook my head.

"That's cool", Harry said.

"Not really", I said and frowned. "I owe him now and I don't know if I want to be apart of his world. Now to owe him thousands of dollars is not how I want to live", I said grumbling.

"Don't get to worked up over it honey. There isn't much you can do about now. As good as your feeling he'll be coming soon", Kyle said and came to sit with me.

"I know I assume by the end of the week", I said and looked between Harry and Kyle. "I am so afraid to go with him. What if he turns me bad. What if I find that being bad is easier", I asked.

"You will be fine and you are not bad. You are just powerful. Don't worry too much about it", Kyle said. I smile and try to just let myself breath. We eat dinner and just hang out around the house. At ten I take a quick shower and then climb into bed with Kyle. He pulls me close and he pulls my back against his chest. I grab at his and when he wraps them around. I love when he cocoons me. The safety I feel is immeasurable. I feel his breath on me and it tickles my neck.

"Please don't forget us when you go with your dad. I know that sounds stupid but I have to say it out loud", he whispered. I turn my head to him and look into his sad eyes.

"Not possible and I love you. I will come back to you and the boys. You are my world", I said rolling to face him. He softly kisses my lips and feels my body ignite. I grab a handful of his hair and deepen the kiss. It's as if he flipped a switch in me. I was desperate to have him and have him touch me. Every kiss and touch left heat trails on me. I turn into a moaning, trembling mess before he even starts to make love to me. We orgasm together, looking into each others eyes.

"I'm yours", I breathed as he hugged my body to his. I feel his smile and his sigh into me.

I felt like we had connected more together than we ever had.

The next day I look at my phone and see that I have a text from an unknown number.

"Be ready at one p.m. my driver will be there to pick you up", Bane.

I read it a couple of times and then sent back a simple text.

"I will be ready", Mykel.

I dress in a pair of jeans and a plain white button down with my converse shoes. I french braid my hair down my back and make a mental note that I need to get a trim. The end of my hair is at my waist. I pick up my purse and jacket and start to the guys house. I walk to Harry's room and find him just getting out of the shower. I smile at his wet naked body. He grins and walks to me.