Thirty Three

I'm sitting on the beach watching a storm roll in and it's beautiful the way the colors change and the wind picks up. I had been playing in the water until I saw a lighting strike. I sit watch as I feel myself needing to go touch Z. I want to see how long I can go without physically needing to touch him.

"I'm okay I will come in and get a fix in a bit", I said in my head to him.

"Okay this one is strong I felt it like a punch to the gut", he said. I just hummed my agreement. I start to play with rocks and the sand as I sit there. I try to levitate the rocks and find that I can do it. I begin to move rocks and sand around basically making a hole with my mind. I smile at this because it's the biggest thing I've done since the incident. After an hour I go into the house and find Z pacing. He is coated in sweat and he's flushed. He turns to me and grabs my body. He crushes his mouth to mine as he picks me up. I wrap around him and kiss him back.

"That was too long", he whispered after breaking the kiss. I buried my face into his neck and agreed. He just held me for a bit before I let him put me down.

"I'm getting stronger", I said and smiled.

"I know honey I can feel you each day regaining your power", he said.

"Does that bother you", I asked.

"No I want you to be the powerful being you are meant to be. Remember I am the one that hates the little girl act", he said and touched my face.

"I know I just want to make sure you are okay", I said.

"I am. Watch", he said and closed his eyes. I feel my feet start to levitate off the ground and I smile. He holds me about three feet off the ground and watches me smile at him.

"I love it. We are getting back to what we are suppose to be", I said and as he set me down. It's so nice to feel us going in the right direction.

"I'm excited too. Plus the guys are coming this weekend. It's good. Finally good and somewhat normal", he said and smiled at me. Both of us worked on growing our powers the rest of the week. By Saturday neither of us felt the overwhelming need to touch or be right next to each other. It was kind of nice. We plan on picking the guys up at the airport in the afternoon tomorrow so we are having a quiet night just the two of us. We eat pizza for dinner and then roast marshmallows. We sit by the water just watching and feeling the air and the sand and us.

"Do you think you and Harry will stay together for awhile", I asked as I watch a little sea creature walk in front of me.

"I hope so. I think we are good for each other. He's a good guy and I feel good when he is around", he said. I smile and look at him.

"I think your both good guys. You both have so many things I love. I hope you stay together for a long time", I said.

"Will you stay with Kyle", he asked.

"Of course. I am only myself when I am with you all. I had never felt complete until I found Kyle", I said and felt his hand on my back.

"I wish I would have pushed your Dad harder to get you", he mumbled.

"What does that mean", I asked.

"I came into Bane's world when we were sixteen. One of the first things I had to do was watch you", he said. I shook my head in confusion.

"How the hell? Why did he wait so long",?

"I think he was convinced you were going to be a non demon. Married, pop out kids, and settle. So he just let you be", he said.

"There is one part of me that is pissed that he didn't come get me but the reasonable half gets it. I should have won an oscar for my acting like a good little housewife", I said and smirked.