Twenty

"How do I just turn it off. Plus I like the rush I get from certain emotions. I don't want to lose it I just want to be able to control", I said.

"It's a basic push back. You just hold off the others emotions. Here let me get the guys and we will try something", he said and took off to gather the others. I sit on the counter and wait. I pick up an apple and take a bite. A few minutes later I can feel them coming towards me. One of them is very angry. His anger pushes me over the edge totally. My eyes are black as they walk into the room. I see Z smile and I look to the person who is angry. It's Josiah. He has a scowl on his face and he is glaring at me.

"This is bullshit", he mumbles as he looks at me.

"Are you mad or is this all on him", Z asked from behind me. I thought about it and looked back at Z.

"It's all him. It's coming off him in waves", I said and tried to breath.

"Make your mind block it. Send up a wall and make him own it. You don't need to deal with his bullshit. Focus on it. Make him only have it", Z said quietly behind me. His breath tickles my neck and I focus on Josiah. I close my eyes and build a blockade in my head. Suddenly I felt normal and my content self. I look at Josiah and he is still fuming. I do get the impression he is mad at me and that does make me mad.

"I'm done with him", I whispered and suddenly he was flying backward with a shocked look on his face. I hear Z laugh behind me and I jump down and rush to where Josiah landed.

"I'm so sorry. Holy shit forgive me", I said as I gave him my hand to get up. He shook his head and looked back at Z.

"You knew she'd do that you bastard", he spit and rushed away from me. I turn to him and look at his face. He has this little crooked smirk and his eyes look like pure honey. I can feel him pushing into my head and I try to block him. I try and try but fail.

"Stop", I said and looked at the floor.

"Remember what I said about being that little girl", he said and gently pushed my body with his mind. I look at him in anger and feel myself put the block up. I glance at the floor and when I look at him he laughs at my dark eyes.

"Wanna play little one", he asked and blinked and his eyes had changed. I harshly push him backward and wait for his retaliation. Suddenly I am flying through the air and I focus on making sure my feet are on the floor. I land and don't even look at him. I just push and hear as he hits the sliding glass door. When I hear the glass hit the ground I look up and rush over to him. I hear him laughing before I see him.

"Nice", he mutters and stands up. He turns around and I see blood dripping through his shirt.

"Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you", I said and rushed to him.

"It's fine we were playing. I need to get my phone and call the repair guy", he said and started to walk to his room.

"Are you kidding me let me clean you up the door can wait", I said following him.

"I have a first aid kit in my room. Come with me. I need to get that fixed", he said. As we walked up to his room I felt like an ass. I watched his shirt get soaked in blood. He gets his phone and calls someone and he points to his sink and I go get the kit. When he is done on the phone I make him sit backwards on the toilet. I pull his shirt off and mentally face palm myself. There are three huge gashes one is pretty deep. I clean them and bandage them up. I clean up the mess and put the kit away. I walk out and find Bane standing in the doorway. I look at the floor and stand still.

"Play time went a little wrong I hear", he teased.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to break the window", I said softly.