Twenty Four

I pull my covers up and snuggle back down and fall back to sleep. My whole being feels out of sync and I don't want to deal with it. I am woke up at three by the sound of voices talking in my room.

"Go away", I mumble and cover my head again. I feel the covers move and then warm skin touching my skin. I feel the electricity start to grow and pull myself away. Then I feel another person get in on the other side. Once again I feel the warmth and the energy. I try to make myself even littler than I am and find that I can't get away from them. I feel Harry's hand on my hip and the skin tingles. I shiver and moan as another hand (Z's) joins the other. I am so enclosed that I am breathing their air. I don't have to open my eyes to know they are both looking at me. I feel lips cover mine and the heat and electricity gets intense. A mouth covers my neck and licks and sucks on my skin there. I have a sudden want to sit up and can't. I am being restrained and I don't really like it.

"Stop, this is what you want. Relax", Z said and took my mouth again. I push myself into his body and Harry follows. I am now totally blocked by their naked bodies. I feel their bodies tighten and the heat becomes overbearing.

"Please", I begged. I finally open my eyes and see black eyes in front of me and turn to find black behind me. Harry grabs my neck and cuts off my breathing. I can't fight but I need to. He kisses my shoulder and I feel Z's mouth on my lips. I feel myself start to pass out and close my eyes.

"I should let them finish me", I say to myself and let the fight leave me. I allow my breath leave me all together.

"Mykel, fight back. You are killing yourself. You have to fight", Kyle's voice says from the darkness.

"I'm to tired. Let me go", I said softly.

"You are doing this. The boys are not doing this to you. You are dreaming that they are doing this but you are not breathing. For some reason the boys are trapped in motion trying to get to you", Kyle says.

"I'm just over this and I'm tired", I said and felt my being totally relax. What I don't know is that by breaking the link with Kyle and letting myself relax I let the guys go. They both come rushing into my room. I am wrapped totally in the blanket and not moving. Harry unwraps me and shakes me. I can feel their energy pushing at me and I want to fight it. I push back and go further into the darkness.

"Don't you dare go over that edge", Bane's voice scolds. It startles me enough to let my control go a bit.

"I'm tired Dad", I said quietly.

"I don't care. I just got you back and I am not letting you go. Take a few days and just stay in your room. Sleep, cry, watch movies, I don't care but don't give up", he demands. I see his eyes in my minds eye and they are the calmest blue I have ever seen. "Please, I need you to be in my life". That was all it took and I'm gasping and coughing into Harry's arms. Both Z and Harry hug me and kiss my cheeks. After I am done catching my breath I let myself slump onto Harry.

"I'm sorry. Can I please go back to sleep", I ask into his shirt. Harry holds me away from his and looks in my eyes.

"Yes, but you need to drink something for me", Z said and stood up. He left quickly and Harry laid me back down. He pushed my hair out of my face and smiled at me.

"Don't ever do that again", he said and kissed my cheek. I try to keep my eyes open until Z gets back.

"Here babe, drink this", he said and sat on the bed. I sit up and take a sip.

"Oh my god this is awful", I gagged.

"I know honey but we can't be pulled into your dreams anymore. You almost died. We can't lose you", he said. I take a deep breath and chug the horrible drink. I handed the Z the cup and laid down.