Fourteen

Kyle and I got up later and started to make things for the b.b.q. Dave comes in smiling a few hours later and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you", he said.

"Of course. Things are better I assume", I said as I mixed the macaroni salad.

"Yes he forgave my dumb ass and we are now exclusive. Well with exception of you two", he said. I smile and continue to cook. The day went really well and soon Shelly was with me and a few of the guys friends came over. This time Shelly and I had swim suits on. Two of the girlfriends came over and sat with Shelly and I.

"Are you dating Harry", Betty asked Shelly.

"No we just hung out last night and today. He is sexy as hell", she said and I smiled looking at the pool. I knew he was listening and I knew I would blush if I looked at him.

"What about you Mykel which of the guys are you into", she asked me.

"Good question", I said and smiled at her. I looked at the guys and noticed they are all looking at us. I blush a deep red and look at her. "They are all amazing".

"Good answer", she said and giggled at them. After we eat dinner and we are sitting around chatting I see Teresa brush up against Kyle's crotch and he moans. I grit my teeth and get up. I jump into the water and sit on the bottom of the deep end. Soon everyone follows. I keep away form Kyle out of fear of starting a fight. I'm confused on why I am reacting this was. We are not a couple and he can play the field. Jay and Dave trapped me between them and Dave grabbed my chin.

"Stop, he isn't into her. You are the only woman he wants to be with", he said and pushed me into Jay. I smile and take a minute to think. I know they are right but I didn't like that he reacted to her.

"I like that you have gotten so protective of our relationship that you are getting jealous", Jay said and kissed my ear. I sigh and feel his hands on my hips. Out of no where I am being tossed through the air. I scream as I hit the water and come up swimming towards Dave. I jump on his back and push him under. Again I am flying through the air and going under. Suddenly all the girls are being tossed around. We are trying desperately to dunk the guys. We had a great evening and night. Shelly and Harry disappeared at ten thirty and soon all the friends left. Kyle and I clean up and then go to my house to watch a movie. As I lay on him he plays with my hair.

"When did you start getting so possessive", he asked.

"Tonight", I said and looked at him. He had a huge grin on his face. "Stop laughing at me", I said and slapped his chest softly.

"I'm not laughing I thought it was sweet to see you get all crazy", he said.

"Shut up", I said and kissed his cheek.

It's been a few weeks and everyone seems to be good. Kyle's family has invited us all to their house for Memorial Day dinner. Dave and I make some salads to take with us. I'm dressed in a simple blue dress and sandals. I have my hair pulled up into a french braid.

Kyle drives us all to the house and it seems that the whole family is there. Kim and Joe are so welcoming and kind. I have been kidnapped by Nate and Max to play pool.

"Do you love my brother", Nate asks as I take my turn.

"Yes, why", I asked.

"Just wondering. I have never understood the watching you thing he has going", he said and smiled at me.

"Honestly me either", I said and took a drink of my soda.

"Does it ever bother you", he asked.