𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. "come find me"

Start from the beginning

Wrapping my bedspread around my arms, I still tried searching for where the low breathing came from.

That's when I noticed a sleeping Louis, peacefully resting on a small home-made palette on my bedroom floor. I honestly wanted to laugh, but due to the time of night I decided not to.

Honestly, I had questions on why he was still here. But, I figured that I would find the answers to them later on in the morning.

The hardwood floors were uncomfortable, speaking from experience. Even though there was multiple blankets Louis had been planted on, I knew it was intolerable.

Slightly chuckling, I wrapped the comfy blankets around me even tighter.

My soft voice spoke, "Louis." Didn't budge at all. Due to my slight whisper, I suspected I wasn't loud enough. I reached down to the floor, still sitting on the edge of my bed however, and shook his peaceful body.

His chest breathed up and down calmly. I calmly waited for a response, even shaking him even more.

Louis' low eyes blinked a couple times before fully opening. Rubbing them, he whispered, "W-What?"

The boy's messy hair and puffy face looked admirable, along with his weary voice trying to ask why I'm waking him from his slumber.

"Come get in the bed, you rat."

I don't think it was too weird for him to sleep in the same bed. Since it was 3 AM and I didn't want him to sleep on that uncomfortable floor any longer.

A small grin crept upon his face before he quietly stood up. He wore blue plaid pajama pants and a plain white t-shirt, which I had no idea where it came from. But, I was too sleepy to quiz.

Throwing a pillow he was before sleeping with at me, Louis' drowsy body walked to the right side of my queen sized bed. I jumped slightly and snickered. The pillow soon fell off the bed and onto the floor.

Louis laid down, not caring how close he was to me or how he was laying. Which I found amusing. I heard a small yawn come from his mouth. I laid back down as well.

The two of us rested beside each other. We were close together, but not close enough to feel our shoulders side by side. I could still feel his presence beside me. He rested his head on the pillow beside my shoulder.

Closing my eyes, I felt slight rustling come from Louis, but I ignored it considering he was most likely getting comfortable.

The last words I heard from him before falling back into my slumber were, "You're the rat, by the way."

"