Lie detector+house arrest

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I remember killing some people... Because of all the flash backs I couldn't sleep anymore. That's when you, mr Aziawa, began to notice. You kinda forced me to go to sleep and when I did everything came back to me.

I felt really bad, sick even. I couldn't believe I rest killed all those people" Midoryia said.

The lie detector quirk couldn't pick up on all the lies Midoryia was clearly spewing out of his mouth. "True. Do you feel bad about all the people you've  killed?" haru asked. "Yes, a lot too. I had no control back then, my quirk made me go insane. You see I never really explained what happened to me as a child.

As a kid I was bullied a lot by Kachaan because of my quirk. My mom was scared of me, she didn't talk to me because of that. Even though she existed in my life and gave me food water and a shelter that was pretty much the only thing she did.... One day I ran out of medicine and my quirk kicked in. That's when my sanity began to drop.

A couple months go by and I run away as I saw my mother crying while looking at my baby pictures, not to mention all might told me I couldn't be a hero. Running away was difficult.. police looked for me like it was no joke so I hid in the forest for most of the time. Months go by and I'm deemed dead.

Around that time is also the same time when my sanity dropped to 0. That's when Kyōki was born." Midoryia explained. The 3 stood in shock (surprised pikachu faces if you will).  "Truth. Well Midoryia,From what I'm hearing and what my quirk is telling me you've genuinely changed. Continue to take that medicine to suppress your insane side and become the hero you want to be" Haru said. Haru got up and left. "It's great to see Midoryia hasn't changed despite having his memories back" Nezu whispered to Aziawa. "Yeah he'll be a great person when he's older" Aziawa whispered back.

"Uh. I'm right here" Midoryia chirped. "Right. You and Bakugo have suspension today and for the week. I want you 2 to do the chores around the house." Aziawa said sternly. Midoryia groaned. "Now wake Bakugo up. He's still asleep" Aziawa instructed. "How long will we have to do this for?" Midoryia asked. "This entire week" Aziawa replied. "But what about training??" Midoryia whined. "That's what happens when you fight another student past curfew without permission" Aziawa spat.

Midoryia got up and left, he has to wake up Bakugo. Midoryia went up to his door and knocked on it. No response. Midoryia knocked on it again. No response. Midoryia was getting annoyed. This time he banged on the door.

No. Response. Midoryia sent a blood puddle from underneath the door, found Bakugo with it, and solidified the part next to Bakugo and slapped him. "HEY WHATS THIS" Bakugo screamed. "You finally awake?!!" Midoryia spat. "Dang it Deku! I was asleep" Bakugo yelled. "we're on house arrest! We have chores to do" Midoryia yelled back. There was a low groan from Bakugo. Midoryia reabsorbed the blood he sent to wake up Bakugo and ran off.

Soon Bakugo came out of his room, furious that Midoryia slapped him with blood. Midoryia already started his set of chores. Bakugo had his own set as well.

They had to do this for the whole week, they're going to miss a lot from class.

One afternoon of day 3 of house arrest, Wednesday, Midoryia was taking out the trash. "Hmm I wonder if we have any new recruits for the league. I wasn't able to go visit at all so I'm left in the dark. Once this stupid house arrest is over I'm sneaking out.." Midoryia thought to himself. As he was walking he noticed a face in the wall.

He turned to side panicked and accidentally activated his quirk, smashing the wall in the process. Now there was another hole in the back of his shirt, not to mention he left a pretty big dent in the wall. "Woah woah woah. Calm down now" the face with round blue eyes and somewhat dark blond hair said. This time he was on the ground. Midoryia jumped up with the blood spike and now was quite literally above the ground. "Who are you?!" Midoryia asked in panic. "I guess they weren't wrong about you, your a strong fighter. I'm Togata Mirio, one of the big 3 of UA. The whole school is talking about you so I wanted to see you for myself" Mirio said. "Oh. I thought this was some attack" Midoryia sighed. "That's a strong quirk. What is it?" Mirio asked. "Uh blood control. I can control any form of blood either from myself or other things" Midoryia replied. "Woah. My quirk is permeation. I'm able to go through objects" Mirio said. He jumped out of the ground, fully clothed.

"Your name's Izuku Midoryia right?" Mirio asked stretching his hand out for a hand shake. "Yeah" Midoryia replied landing back down on the ground. He returned the handshake,using the blood spike to hold all the trash. "So what are you doing here?" Midoryia asked. "I had free time besides. Your the talk of the school, you and Bakugo. I wanted to see it for myself. They're not wrong,your a great fighter" Mirio replied. "Oh." Midoryia sighed. "Well. I have to get going see ya later!" Mirio said dipping away into the ground.

"Later? What does he mean later?"