Fight

.....

When they returned to UA Bakugo grabbed Midoryia. "Meet at ground beta. 9:30pm don't be late" Bakugo spat. Midoryia pretended to be startled and worried but he knew what was going on. Bakugo wanted to prove he was stronger than him by any means.

Midoryia took his sweet ole time eating dinner. The meeting would be in an hour anyways so he didn't need to rush. Midoryia chilled on his phone for a while until 9:20 rolled around. Once it got close he got ready.

Midoryia began his walk to ground Beta. There he found Bakugo waiting just outside of it. "You think your better than me" Bakugo spat as they began to walk into ground beta. Midoryia stayed silent, he had nothing to say. "I'm better than you ever will be. You got that dang Deku, just winning once doesn't make you stronger. I will become the number 1 hero, I don't care if you forgot what happened in the past. All I know if that your looking down on me" Bakugo continued.

"Where are you getting at with this?" Midoryia asked. He was in no mood to chit chat. "Fight me. I'll show you I'm better than you ever will be" Bakugo spat. Midoryia put on a confused expression. "Are you sure?" Midoryia asked. "IM NOT WEAK!" Bakugo spat. "Fine then. I'll fight you fair and square. No limits to quirk usage, got that?" Midoryia smirked. "Hell yeah" Bakugo scowled. They were at the center of ground beta.

Bakugo went launching at Midoryia, Midoryia ducked down and punched his stomach. Bakugo landed and turned around viscously expecting Midoryia to be there. He wasn't? How was he able to move so fast. Suddenly Midoryia appeared right above Bakugo, he tried to kick him but Bakugo dodged. Midoryia then jumped back and made 2 big blood spikes come out of his back. They would serve good offence and defense.

Bakugo went exploding at Midoryia and Midoryia charged at Bakugo with the 2 spikes infront of him. Bakugo jumped up right before the spike would be able to hit him and tried to explode Midoryia's back but Midoryia made a 3rd spike that shoved Bakugo and flung him into a wall. Bakugo coughed but got up. He went charging at Midoryia and Midoryia stood completely motionless, just staring. "STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME!!" Bakugo screamed as he made one of the biggest explosions he's made by far.

It sounded an alarm...

"Are you kidding me?" Aziawa groaned.

Midoryia's insanity began to leak out into the fight...

Midoryia jumped up into the air, using the blood spikes as springs then he recoiling them,to dodge the huge explosion, but Bakugo also jumped up at him. "I have the advantage in the air" Bakugo spat. Midoryia smirked as he floated through the air about to fall down. Bakugo was about to punch and explode him cause he thought Midoryia was going to kick...

How wrong he was.

Midoryia sent out a huge spike and wrapped it around Bakugo. In the air Midoryia has the advantage in truth, no one can maneuver out of the way of a bind. Bakugo was now stuck in Midoryia's bind, Midoryia raised the spike up higher and flung him hard against the ground.

.

The hit was so hard that he bounced back up after hitting the ground. Midoryia landed peacefully and stared at Bakugo's injured body. "Even with my full strength I can't beat you .. it'd my fault all might is done... If I hadn't been kidnapped, if I hadn't been captured by the league. None of this would have happened" Bakugo spat, hot tears streamed down his face. Midoryia only continued to stare. "Tsk tsk tsk. Of course you'd blame yourself." Midoryia spat. "Shut up Deku!" Bakugo spat as he sent out an explosion. Midoryia put up a blood barrier before the explosion even managed to touch him. "Look. I'm only telling you this, I got my memories back. I didn't want to turn against UA so I kept it a secret. I want to be a hero, my last doesn't define who I really am. It's my fault that all might is retired I'm the one that stabbed his stomach." Midoryia spat.

He lied about not wanting to turn against UA. Though, he hated that Bakugo was trying to give himself credit for something he did and was proud of. "W-what?" Bakugo said at a loss for words.

"My insanity is gone. The medicine I take is keeping it gone. I don't know how I suddenly remembered everything, it kept coming to me in dreams. Hence why I couldn't sleep for a while. I don't like who I was in the past, I want to change it. I get it, Aoi aka? Kyōki. I was both of those people. But not anymore" Midoryia lied through the whole thing. He had to keep Bakugo convinced that was on their side. Bakugo looked up at Midoryia and Midoryia looked back down at him. "Now get up. We're starting a new chapter of life. Everything that happened while Kyōki was here is done, it's over with. Kyōki was the one who ended all might not you now quit your Yap" Midoryia said.

It would be useful to Midoryia if everyone knew he remembered, why? Because he'd gain their trust even more. The fact Midoryia hasn't killed anyone yet would be enough evidence that he's good.

"Ahm. Care to explain what's going on? Midoryia?" Aziawa spat. Midoryia turned around in a hurry. "So you remember everything huh? Your not going to turn your back against us right?" Aziawa spat. "No no or course not! That was my past, my insanity made me do that. I'm a new person." Midoryia rebuttaled. "Well, you haven't killed anyone and the doctor did say your insanity is suppressed I guess having your memories back as long as they don't affect you is fine" Aziawa sighed.

"Thank you sir." Midoryia said. "Mark my words Midoryia. If you go back to being the way you were your going to rot in prison" Aziawa spat. "I won't! I'll be a hero" Midoryia shouted. "Good. Now, you 2 have house suspension" Aziawa spat. "What???!" Bakugo yelled. "It's past curfew, your in ground beta, AND your fighting. All against the rules, you have house suspension" Aziawa spat. "That's not fair, Kachaan started it" Midoryia yelled. "But you fought back" Aziawa said. "Tch" the 2 boys sighed.

They went back to the dormitories and slept.

Aziawa went to Nezu to fill him in on the situation.