Bullying

.
Ever since Midoryia discovered his quirk he figured out things to do,he still doesn't know he can control the blood of anyone yet,he'd forgotten what the doctor said exactly.

The day after his fangs came in flash back-

At school.

"Oh no Kachaan..." Midoryia mumbled trying to avoid the ash blond. "Where do you think your going,Deku..! Do you think you can escape??" Bakugo spat. "No no Kachaan I was just trying-" Midoryia was cut off,his fangs bared per word he said. "What is wrong with your teeth??!" Bakugo spat. "M-my quirk.... It kicked in" Midoryia replied. The rest of the kids ran away in fear, Midoryia's quirk is dangerous after all. Bakugo stayed,he wanted to hurt Midoryia like always...

"So you finally decided to show your quirk,you think your better than me? No matter how dangerous the quirk mine will always be better. Learn your place,scum" Bakugo spat as he kicked Midoryia. The kick was hard enough to leave a bruise on his back.

"Please leave me alone Kachaan" Midoryia begged. "Hah! Not a chance" Bakugo spat as he began to send explosions at him. Bakugo kept hitting Midoryia when suddenly....

Midoryia began to bleed.

Like instinct Midoryia's blood covered him like a shield. "What is this?!" Bakugo spat. Midoryia opened his eyes to see his body enveloped in a blood bubble. All his pain started to leave...

"You think you can hide?? Once this thing disappears your gonna die!" Bakugo spat. Midoryia whimpered inside the blood bubble.

"See even with that quirk your still weak as ever!" Bakugo scoffed.

End of flash back.

Midoryia hasn't noticed it yet but he was slowly losing sanity. At first when he used his quirk he felt amazing, nothing's wrong! Right??

How horribly mistaken he is. The bullying and emotional distance from his mother makes him lose his sanity even faster than normal.

By middle school Midoryia only had 50% of his sanity left. He's slowly starting to get more obsessed with seeing blood and the more he uses his quirk the more he likes to see blood.

He's using his quirk everyday...

"Hey teach, don't lump me in with these bunch of losers. These people would be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-listers" Bakugo scoffed as the teacher discussed highschool options. "Oh Bakugo,your applying to UA. Hey isn't Midoryia applying there too?" The teacher smirked knowing well the class would laugh at Midoryia.

Midoryia still wanted to be a hero at this time.

"You?! A hero! Pffft someone with such a villainous quirk can't be a hero!" The class laughed. Bakugo got up angrily. "Do you think your better than me! Your worse than those bunch of losers! Hell you won't even make it to UA" Bakugo spat. "Now now Bakugo. Sit down" the teacher instructed.

Midoryia didn't cry at his insults anymore if anything he wanted to snap back, but he was too scared to do that.

Later-

Midoryia was about to leave class when Bakugo grabbed his notebook. "Give it back Kachaan" Midoryia spat. "Do you know who your talking to??!" Bakugo spat as he burned the notebook. Bakugo then tried to hit Midoryia but Midoryia blocked using his own blood. "Tch! You know what nerd,there might be a way you can be a hero" Bakugo began. "What?" Midoryia asked. "Take a swan dive off the roof!" Bakugo scoffed. "Tsk. Expected of you Bakugo." Midoryia spat as he grabbed his stuff.

"Where do you think your going!' Bakugo spat. Midoryia walked up to the window. "Bye bye, Kachaan" Midoryia smirked. "What are you-" Bakugo was shocked.

Midoryia jumped out of the window!
He ran up to the window only to find Midoryia had landed with his blood using it as a web. "Stupid nerd!" He spat through the window. Midoryia smirked and ran off.

On the way home Midoryia was muttering. He wasn't aware of where he was going either. Suddenly a slime villain attacked him. "Let go of me!" Midoryia spat.

"I am here! Detroit smash!" All might shouted as he rescued Midoryia from the slime villain. "Woah it's all might!" Midoryia exclaimed. "Hello young one!" All might smiled. "Can you sign my-" Midoryia was cut off. "Done!" All might exclaimed. "All might I have a question" Midoryia said. "Not now young one, I have to go!" All might said as he jumped away.

Midoryia clung onto him using the blood quirk and held on tight. "What are you doing young one!" All might yelled before landing on a roof top. "I really have to ask these questions!" Midoryia yelled.

They landed on a rooftop. All might began to smoke. "Sir I have to ask-" Midoryia said before all might turned into a small man.

"WHAA- WHAT HAPPENED YOUR NOT ALL MIGHT!" Midoryia panicked. "Tch. Kid it's me" all might said. "B-but what happened!" Midoryia yelled. "Look,your going to have to keep this a secret" all might said lifting his shirt. "I sustained a respiratory injury. Because of it I can only be in my all might form for 3 hours." All might explained. "O-oh" Midoryia said. "What were your questions?" All might asked.

"Right! Well... Can I become a hero even with a villainous quirk?" Midoryia asked. "What's your quirk?" All might asked. "Blood control,I can control anyone's blood...." Midoryia whimpered. "Does it do anything to you?" All might asked. "Not that I know of. Though I only remember my doctor saying something about it being dangerous" Midoryia replied. "What's your name?" All might asked. "Izuku Midoryia!" Midoryia cheered. All mights face went pale,the doctor he had a check up with brought up the kid's name,he shouldn't be allowed to use his quirk because it makes him insane...

"Kid, it's best if you don't use your quirk..." All might said. "Wha-what" Midoryia said tears forming in his eyes. "Look,I hate to say it but that quirk is no good for heroism. It's better if you become an officer! Theirfor the quirk won't matter" all might explained. Midoryia cried a bit. "O..ok sir" Midoryia said shooting blood out of his hand to get off the roof top. He's kinda able to swing around like spiderman but with blood.

"That kid has to stop using his quirk... If he becomes a villain I don't even think I could stop him..." All might thought to himself.

Midoryia ran home tears streaming down his face. His mother saw him but didn't pay any attention to him. He ran straight to his room and locked the door. "How could he..." Midoryia sobbed. Midoryia's sanity dropped down another big precent. 25% sane...

Once he isn't sane he's going to seek blood....

"I'll prove them all wrong. I'll get into UA" Midoryia spat. Ever since then Midoryia began to train physically.

He only had 6 months to get into shape for UA.

And so the journey began.