-19-

//REAL LIFE\\

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

//REAL LIFE\\

Scorpius lay in his bed staring at the top of his bed's canopy. His eyes were burning from all of the unhed tears that were pooling inside them. He wished he could have talked to Albus but this kind of sudden revelation he was having needed to stay inside his own mind for the time being.

He had been in the middle of writing a letter to his father informing him on his first few days at Hogwarts when he realised that most of what he was saying was in relation to Albus. At first he laughed, they were such good friends that he couldn't stop talking about him. It was only then he really thought about their friendship and how good Albus made him feel, he thought back to when they first met and how happy he was to have a friend, let alone a Potter. He was truly surprised at his kindness and compassion for he'd never really had a friend before.

Scorpius' best friend had been his mother since he was young boy, he was also very closer with his father, but Astoria Malfoy was the most spectacular and beautiful soul he'd ever met and he missed her dearly. She enjoyed getting dirty with him in the garden and playing hide and seek with him in Malfoy Manor, they would dance in the ballroom when he was a boy and she taught him how to play the piano on the rainy days.

He reminisced back to their days as a family, not many people knew just how loving the Malfoy household was but it was truly wonderful. He loved his mother and father and adored their time together, he'd relish the days they'd spend in the parlour playing games or times in the dining room having afternoon tea. To others it may seem boring but to Scorpius, someone neglect of friends, it was wonderful.

So, as you can imagine, meeting Albus was truly a shock and the wonderful, caring family that came as a package deal were just as special. He almost forgot about the loss he'd seen when he was with Albus. He took all of the sadness from his heart and filled it with what he though was adoration but was actually love. This was the piece of information causing Scorpius to roll onto his side and fold in on himself.

He was in love with his best friend.

He knew that it would never be reciprocated and it was truly hurting him, his heart was aching from Albus' absence, he could still smell his sweet scent in their dorm room as it swam around him, engulfing his senses and almost comforting him.

He let the tears fall silently down his cheeks and onto his pillow, his body shaking from the chill in his spine and the sadness in his heart. He never realised he could feel this strongly about anyone, but here he was. Scared and lonely and in love with his best friend.