-35-

//REAL LIFE\\

Scorpius and Albus were waiting patiently at Madame Pudifoots for their parents to arrive. Hugo had managed to convince Ron not to get in touch with the men and keep it under wraps until they've spoken to their fathers. Scorpius was holding tightly onto Albus' hand, the anxiety was eating away at them both, the waiting game they were playing was hard on them.

Eventually, Scorpius saw a glass of platinum hair that matched his own and bristled, his grip on Albus' hand tightened significantly resulting in Albus looking up. His green eyes met with the stern grey ones of Mr Malfoy and he felt sick and anxious. Then, shortly after, a mess of striking ginger hair and a mop of black disheveled locks came into view shortly behind him.

In a daze of confusion the two ex-rivals mumbled greetings and a roll of the eye was issued by Ginevra. Albus tensed and released Scorpius hand before the three adults finally made their way over.

"Boys? What's this about?" Ginevra asked, concern laced into her words.

Taking a seat Draco spoke, "are you okay, Scorp?You look a bit pale"

"He always looks a bit pale, Malfoy, he's your son" Harry chuckled earning a swift slap to the back of the head from Draco.

"Mom, Dad, Mr Malfoy" Albus started an took a sharp intake of breathe "we have something to tell you"

The adults stared at them both curiously, Draco straightened his back but Harry leant forward onto his elbows like a child awaiting gossip with barely contained excitement in his eyes, Ginevra scolding him for his ignorance in what is 'clearly a very important' conversation.

"I'm gay," Scorpius blurred out "and-and I'm pretty much in love with Albus and we know you guys don't particularly get on so this is extremely awkward but quite honestly we don't care what you think, we are really happy and we—"

"Cough up" Draco said, holding his perfect, pale hand out towards Harry the latter of which dumped 10 galleons into his hand with a sigh. Ginevra smacked both of them roughly around the back of the head earning a scowl from both of them.

"What's this?" Albus asked motioning towards the galleons Draco was putting away in his pocket.

"Your fathers' have decided to place bets on the outcome of your relationship because they're disgusting!" She shot a glare at the men "Now, boys, on behalf of us all were happy for you"

Ginevra rested her hand on top of both boys' that were lying on the tabletop. All three of them smiled gently at the boys, they were okay with it. Both Albus and Scorpius let out breathes of relief.

"You're not disappointed?" Albus queried.

"What? Of course not!" Draco exclaimed.

"How could you think that of us? We love you! Both f you!" Ginny spoke, a smile in her face.

"We-we were just so worried about it, I'm sorry" Scorpius sighed, both boys had tears in their eyes as they stared at their parents.

"Well, it seems to me like all my children are taking after me these days" Harry sighed with a chortle, everyone stared at him in disbelief as the realisation to what he said crashed on him and he blushed.

"Oops" he grinned sheepishly "just outed myself"

Ginny looked at him in slight horror, a series of realising thoughts flickered across her face and through her eyes.

"No! No no, just bisexual, Gin" he laughed softly, wrapping his arms around her shoulders "I love you"

She blushed and then the two of them kissed gently on the lips eliciting a retching sound from the other three participants of the meeting.

"Oh grow up, all of you" he laughed gently

"I have a question— a quick one really" Albus started, leaning forward and straightening himself up "when did this" he gestrured towards the two older men "happen"

Harry and Draco burst out laughing but Ginevra, once again, was caught rolling her eyes. "Oh god"

"Basically, Uncle Ron made a bet that I couldn't make Malfoy here" Harry gestured towards the blonde "laugh in the time we were all spent together at one of those ridiculous Ministry do's that we're insisted to go to because of the whole being an Auror bull shit and Draco being all high and mighty or whatever. It's a lot of toss, to be honest"

"Harry!" Both Draco and Ginny shouted at him.

"Merlin it's like having two of the same person" he exclaimed, winking towards the boys who laughed heartily.

"Did you win, then?" Scorpius asked with a smile.

"Of course I did! I'm hilarious!" Harry exclaimed "but now we've ended up quite good friends, unfortunately"

The boys were grinning widely at the interaction between their fathers, Draco had just scowled back at Harry and flicked him on the forehead it was quite intriguing to see. Ginny seemed highly amused as she watched the teasing glint in Harry's eye whenever he spoke to Draco and the scowl that held no malice coming from Draco, Scorpius thought happily that he'd never seen his dad so laid back and carefree. It was refreshing to see years of hatred dissipate over a few drinks at a forced Ministry Function, they wished it could have happened before.

"I love you guys, thank you for coming and accepting us" Scorpius sighed eventually, receiving a grand smile from all three of them.

"Always" Draco said, smiling gently at them both.

Eventually after a few hours of joking and pleasantries, the boys returned to Hogwarts and the three adults retired to Hermione and Ron's for a drink before, as usual.