-56-

//REAL LIFE\\
"Pregnant?" Harry said incredulously.

"What?" Ron asked, his eyes brows lost in his hair.

"When did— I mean how is that even—?" Ginny fumbled for words.

The only people who weren't surprised were Draco and Hermione who seemed to be aware that this was possible where as the other 3 remained completely confused at the prospect.

"Pregnant..." Draco mumbled nodding slowly "okay..."

"I'm so sorry, we are keeping it and I understand if you're done with us now for being reckless and stupid but obviously we weren't totally concerned with this happening seeing as though we're both men so it's not actually our fault. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you again, Dad but we could both really really do with your support on this" Albus rushed, stumbling over his words as he tried to explain how he felt but when he looked up and was met with soft smiles from all of their family his heart pulsed.

"I'm gonna be a grandad?" Harry squeaked his face beaming with pride and love.

"Yes, you are" Al smiled at him.

"This is wonderful news" Ginny grinned, tears glistening her eyes as she ran around the island to pull them both in a hug.

Quickly she pulled away though and slapped both of them across the back of the head "stupid boys!" She chided but then pulled them once again into another tight hug, their hearts pulsating with affection as the rest of their family hugged them too.

The only person who hadn't moved and hadn't said a thing was Draco, he sat rigid in his chair and stared at the table with pain etched onto his face. Albus was concerned, he didn't want Draco to be mad at either of them and so he pulled away from his family and walked around the table to him.

"Uh... Mr Malfoy?" He questioned timidly "are you okay?"

When he looked up, his eyes were glistening and he looked in conflict with himself. On one hand Albus could see the true happiness and on the other he could see utter sadness in his haunting silver eyes.

"I—" his voice caught in his throat, the other people in the room had stopped to watch the interaction, Scorpius coming around to Albus and placing his hand on his back.

"Dad?" And that was enough for Draco, the flood gates opened and tears rushed down his face in silent waterfalls until the four adults came around and stood next to him.

"It's just— I wish your mother— I wish she was here to hear that we'd be grandparents" he sniffed feeling foolish, he remembered the way Lucius used to speak to him Malfoy's don't cry Draco he would berate him and it was that thought that caused him to declare, from here on out, he would never make his son nor his grandchild feel like it wasn't okay to be emotional.

Scorpius reared up at that remark and engrossed his dad in a hug, something that he found was happening more and more often now as the months went on since the issue with Delphi. So much had happened in a year, he had gotten the boy of his dreams and was now being allowed to start his very own family with the very same boy. He realised as he embraced his father, this was where he was meant to be.

"Does this mean you all support us?" Albus asked, his voice small and wavering.

"Merlin, Of course we do!" Ron exclaimed with a grin "family is family, you are bringing life into it doesn't matter 'ow old you are or 'ow the bloody hell it happened"

"How did it happen? I'm quite confused" Ginny laughed, "I wasn't aware men could actually get pregnant, wizard or not"

"Well, when two people love other" Scorpius started with a sly grin causing Albus to smack him across the back of his head.

"Well, as far as I'm aware it only happens when truly magically inherent couples copulate, their heritage must be fuelled by powerful magic and mix that with immense love for the person you are making love to and the end result is a truly beautiful type of miracle" Hermione informed, her smile wide and her heart swelling "these two boys are truly and hopefully in love and the Malfoy, Greengrass, Potter and Weasley families are all very clearly quite powerful families"

"It's amazing, I'm so happy" Harry gushed, "but we do need to talk about logistics"

He sat down on the island as the others grabbed their initial seats, his Auror-head on as he attempted to have a meeting on how they would continue their education with their predicament.

"Well Headmistress McGonagall said I can continue my education and she will accommodate me however I need, she even offered us to stay in a separate room from the other Slytherins in case Scorpius needed to help me with anything whilst I went through the trimesters. The only thing is, in the school year we'd need help to look after our baby because I might be busy with classes and so will Scorp" Albus explained.

"Well, the five of us don't mind helping and you know how much your gran misses fussing over children now we're all so much older, she gets bored in that old house on her own" Ginny said, looking at the other for conformation.

"We'll all help, it would be great to have something to do other than work in this cold house, it gets lonely these days" Draco sighed, smiling at the thought.

"I'm so thankful for you all, thank you so much" Albus teared up again, bloody hormones.

"He's apart of our family, we will do whatever we can" Harry assured.

"Why is everyone so insistent they're a him? I want a baby girl!" Albus complained once again causing a chorus of laughs from their family.

"Malfoy's, Potters and Weasleys are known for their boys, Al" Draco laughed.

"I'd love a little baby granddaughter" Ginny teared up at the thought, "oh! I can't wait!"

Ginny, Hermione and Albus were in tears now gushing over the prospect of a baby girl and suddenly all of the boys' fears were whisked away and replaced with overwhelming love. They arranged to stay at the Manor in order to set up a new upper wing of the large house to be a "family wing" for the three of them to share. Draco was already on top of decorating claiming it gave him "something to do" before the baby arrived as was Ginny already planning on converting their guest room into a nursery. Things looked much brighter and Albus let himself get excited for the future of their sweet little family.