-49-

//REAL LIFE\\
Stumbling drunkenly, Teddy and James forced their way into Teddy's flat, wrapped up in each other, kissing passionately. They had finally managed to get themselves away from their friends who had decided to go back to Hogwarts early and drink in the room of requirement.

The boys stumbled backwards towards his bedroom not noticing the figure in the corner of the living room staring out the window. James moaned as Teddy grabbed his arse firmly with both hands, smirking at the sound.

"You're so hot, Jay" he moaned into his mouth, once again failing to notice as the slim figure moved towards them as they continued.

Finally at the bed, Teddy forced James down onto his back and crawled over the top of him, attacking his neck as he went. Both boys were grinding their erections against each other, moaning at the friction between them and sweating from the heat of their actions.

Suddenly, Teddy felt a force hit the back of his head roughly and he slumped forward onto James revealing Victoire. She was standing behind him with a glass bottle clutched in her hand. She smirked evilly at James and stalked over to him slowly causing fear to erupt inside him.

As she grew nearer, he tried to shake Teddy awake, his heart beating erratically as he took in the threatening look in her eyes.

"You should have just left us alone, Jamie" she hissed, "he would have been safe, with me"

"He was never safe with you!" He exclaimed "you were abusing him, Victoire"

She flinched at his words and scowled, if looks could kill he was sure to have been dead. Once again she advanced closer, twisting the glass bottle in her hands with ease. Her actions only sought to further James' fear, he wished that Teddy was awake but he remained slumped limply against his chest. James was thankful he could hear the soft breathing coming from Teddy and felt the rise and fall of his chest, he once again tried to shake him awake but to no avail.

"I didn't abuse him" she pushed "he was weak and pathetic, I couldn't even over power him"

"You manipulated him and sheltered him from his friends! You were being so toxic, what happened to you?"

Angry tears welled up in her eyes, she pointed the bottle at his head, threateningly. Their was a distinct look of pain etched into her features but James was far too scared to feel sympathetic.

"You! You happened!" she was crying now, tears falling silently down her face "he wasn't interested in me anymore, only you! He would talk about you at every chance, 'oh James this' 'oh James that.' It wasn't fair! I was his girlfriend, I gave him everything and all he cared about was you"

James failed to see the reason in this, they had always been close. Since they were children. Harry had raised the two boys together, they spent all of their time together.

Before he could interject, she continued "I just wanted him to notice me but he stopped caring! He stopped touching me, loving me, hugging me! He was only interested in going and seeing you, seeing Albus and Lily and your parents! It wasn't fair"

"We were always close, Victoire! It wasn't his fault"

"He has been in love with you since our 6th year, Jamie! I have seen it" she was balling. Dropping the bottle on the floor, she slouched in the corner of the room with her head in her hands.

Carefully, James removed Teddy from being wrapped around him and lay him with his head on the pillow. He walked around the bed and sat carefully beside Victoire taking her head in his hands and resting her against his shoulder. She clutched onto him dearly, balling her eyes out against his t-shirt and flooding it with pained tears. Her shoulders shook fiercely as the sobs racked her body, James could faintly hear her mumbling an apology.

"Vic you need professional help" he spoke calmly, moving her head to look into his eyes "our family will forgive you but you need to give them time, you need to go and see a kind healer"

She understood. She knew he was right. She nodded and sighed ruefully out of her nose, turning her head away from him, "I know Jamie, I know"

James removed himself from her embrace and walked over to Teddy, he checked his head and found no open wounds, It must have been a hard bottle not to have smashed over his head. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead, he moved the hair away from his boyfriends face and went to collect some muggle pain killers, those that he knows Teddy is more comfortable using.

Once he had left a short note along with a glass of water and the tablets on his bed side table, James apparated himself and Victoire to St.Mungos and up to the Janus Thickey ward where those in need of professional mental help can go and see mind healers. She left reluctantly with a quick glance behind her to her cousin.

"I'm sorry Jamie, I love you and I- I support you both and all of our family" she told him, wiping stray tears from her cheeks.

Nodding, he left a chaste kiss on her cheek and turned away. He let the tears he was holding back fall from his eyes as he made his was back to Teddy's flat. He felt awful for her, she was clearly unstable and he just wanted what was best for his cousin.

Once he got into the bedroom, he climbed into the bed happy that it was Saturday and he'd been given clearance from McGonagall to "visit family" because the exhaustion overtook him immediately. He once again brushed stray hairs out of Teddy's eyes and kissed his forehead.

"I love you" he whispered before going to sleep along side his boyfriend.