~𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕚𝕤~

Start from the beginning

We soon made our way to the parking lot with Sasuke constantly insisting to carry me, but it's obviously not needed, so I just kept declining his offer.
Once we got there, I realized that Itachi and Deidera were missing...
"Are we going home on foot?" I asked confused, although obviously hyped about the possibility since it was my first time out in over two months. I felt like I was in prison even if the hospital had a yard.
I looked up at Sasuke only to see a smirk form on his lips, his signature cocky one. I missed getting pissed off by it. He pulled out what seemed to be a set of car keys, followed by a bling noise and lights. I look at the brand-new black Chevrolet Camaro and gasp, slowly catching on.
"No bloody way, teme!" I exclaim in the purest state of shock, yet.
"You better believe it." Sasuke stated, sort of stealing my line as I continued drooling over the car. He placed my bags in the trunk and then walked over to the passenger's seat, opening the door for me like a real gentleman. I slowly get in and he places the roses on my lap, shutting the door. I see some girls fangirling over the car and my man, which obviously earns them glares from moi (= me in French).
Sasuke gets in as well, makes me buckle up and then we drove off, the whole ride consisting of me asking questions about how he had gotten his driver's license, the money for the car and such.

*Time skip to when they arrive home, because I bet y'all want to get down to the spicy moment already xD*

Still Naruto's POV:

I offer to help Sasuke carry my bags, but he refuses to let me, making me just hold onto the bouquet. I sigh and since his hands were full, I take the key out of his back pocket and unlock the door, walking in first only to have party poppers explode on me. I was startled, quickly stepping back to hide behind Sasuke, until I realized what was actually going on, catching sight of the welcome home banner along with the two grown up males. We had dinner together and it was really refreshing, although a part of me just wanted to be alone with Sasuke already...

3rd Person POV:

No matter how dramatic it may sound, as soon as the door to Sasuke's room was closed, the blond let himself fall in his arms, as they hugged each other so very tightly, like it was the first and last time...
"I missed you so much..." Sasuke whispered. Naruto whimpered and hugged so much tighter, clenching onto hm for dear life, because he had sincerely thought that this moment was never going to happen. After hugging for what felt like an eternity, the two finally separated, lovingly gazing into each other's teary eyes. Sasuke brought a hand up to Naruto's cheek, caressing it so very softly.
" I can't believe you're actually crying!" Naruto teased, obviously ruining the mood as usual.
"You're unbelievable, you usturatonkachi!!!!" Sasuke exclaimed, letting out a quiet chuckle and pulling away. "Come on, I'll run you a bath, you stink..." he cooed, pinching his nose, making him pout and get self-conscious.
"It's not my fault! Plus, you're supposed to love me no matter what!" he exclaimed crossing his arms like a little kid. Sasuke ruffled his messy hair and since most of Naruto's things needed to be washed, he picked out a soft hoodie and some shorts from his own garderobe, along with a clean towel, bringing them into his bathroom, cleaning the tub really well, before running him a bath, deciding to be a bit romantic and add some petals from a yellow rose, along with some candles. He wanted Naruto to just relax and enjoy himself. Once everything was set and the temperature was just perfect, he called out for him.

Naruto was just lying in bed, flipping on all sides, so very happy to be back. Before he knew his bath was ready. He got up and slowly poked his head into the room, his eyes going a bit wide at the scene. It was like in movies...
"You know...maybe I should leave more often..." he teased, obviously enjoying the way he was getting treated.
"Or I could just chain you up in the basement...YOUR choice!" the ravenette stated, obviously just messing around, making Naruto gulp, but chuckle.
Sasuke then walked over to him and kissed his forehead protectively.
"Enjoy. I left the clothes there along with the towel, if you need my assistance call me..." he spoke, starting to walk away, only to have his boyfriend grab his wrist and stop him.
" Stay...please." he muttered embarrassed, his cheeks as red as a rose in full bloom. " Afterall it's a pity to let all of your hard work go to waste..." he added in an attempt to justify his weird behavior. Sasuke was surprised and a bit overwhelmed by how cute the other was acting...
"Well if you insist~" he teased, closing the door.

Sasuke slowly started to undress, while Naruto just watched him, biting his lips shyly. He caught a glimpse of that and smirked.
"Are you going to just stay there all day and watch me, Naru~?" he purred lowly, making Naruto blush embarrassed, looking like he had been caught red-handed, as he turned around and slowly started to undress himself also.