♧ Chapter 14: Fight ♧

"Temari, why don't you go play with your new puppet there. But make sure not to break it. I wanna play with it, too" Kiba smirked causing Sasuke to be on the verge of killing him.

3rd Person POV:

Temari hesitated. That caught Kiba's attention. She walked up to Kiba and whispered:

"Kiba I think that we should leave. Don't fight Gaara he put several people in the hospital in his past. I am honestly surprised that he didn't kill anyone, yet. He had and still has problems with the police."

Even though it wasn't intended Temari spoke loud enough that everyone heard her. Naruto eyes widen in shock. Even Sasuke was a little surprised. Kiba on the other hand didn't seem to care one bit.

"Haha...good joke Temi, but look at him as if I would be scared by such a kiddo. If you are so scared leave." After saying that Kiba engaged Gaara. Temari and Kankuro exchanged looks. Not really having a choice Temari started approaching Naruto. She started laughing when she noticed the fear in his eyes.

Sasuke engaged in battle with Shino and Sai. ' I have to finish these guys off quickly or else I won't be able to protect Naruto.' Sasuke thought.

Gaara spoke up with a raspy voice: " Temari, if you take another step towards him I will kill you. Don't forget that we live in the same house."

A shiver went down her spine as she stopped moving. Kiba and Gaara made eye contact. Kiba was about to attack again but the killer intent in his eyes took even him aback.

Naruto's attitude changed completely. He looked at Sasuke and Gaara and felt pathetic that he was being such a coward.

"I'm done. I'm done with being a coward.I'm done with running away. It's time that I protect the people I care for." he said with determination catching everyone's attention.

Kiba started laughing in a mocking way. Naruto charged in and started running towards him when somebody yelled:

"STOP IT"

Naruto turned around to see who it was. Sakura and Ino appeared at the scene. Sakura was the one who yelled, shocking everyone except Gaara.

"You guys just stop it. Kiba please let Sasuke-kun and the others leave."

"What the fuck Sakura? Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Gaara didn't care about the situation, he was about to attack Kiba again when Naruto stopped him by putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go Gaara." Gaara looked annoyed but didn't argue. Sasuke and Gaara gave some death glares before leaving while Naruto just looked thankful to Sakura. After the three were out of sight Sakura spoke up again.

"Again, what the fuck Sakura?"

"I'm sorry Kiba but our plan didn't include Sasuke-kun and that guy. Naruto was supposed to be all alone. Didn't you see that they were protecting him. Our plan failed but in exchange I think I won their trust...they kinda own me now."

Kiba was clearly pissed but knew that Sakura was right.

"Damn it!" he cursed and punched a tree.

Sasuke POV:

" What a luck that Sakura saved us." Naruto assumed.

"Hn..as if."

"You mean that how lucky that that pink haired girl saved them." Gaara replied causing me to chuckle.

"Btw Sasuke how did you get here?"